your thoughts
  yes
  maybe
  no
  could care less
View Results

huntero85

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:34 pm
do not smoke U WILL DIE do u no wat happens if u get a disease you could get mouth cancer cancer and i saw this show that this guy lost half of his neck!! and some poeple have to sqeeze thier neck to talk!! trust me u dont want to smoke omg im friken crying my grandfather died by cancer because of ciggerettes and my grandmother is in the hospital plz do not smoke and one more thing more ppl r dyin by smokin then old age  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:24 pm
I can't really say too much...I'm a smoker but everytime I light one up i feel bad. It's so bad for your health but it feels so good! lol There are other stress relievers. like exercise, reading....etc  

KaisenKItsune

-iiDR3AM3R-

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:42 pm
i think u should stop smoking  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:37 pm
Arrg... smokeing... stare
I agree its a great to help stress, but only for the momment. It doesnt take your problems away. And it is bad, very bad. You might not care if you die at 30 now, but in afew years you will.
I smoke as much as I can, witch isnt alot. But one day it clicked and I thought, damn, I'm addicted. Once I feel that feeling I cut down, untill I dont feel the need to smoke, yeah, I get headaches and I feel like I'm PSMing, but once I feel like myself again, I dont feel bad for having another smoke.
If you can stop, stop. Even if you light up again in a week, you'll know you have the control. If you cant stop, stop untill you have that control. I dont think smoking is bad as long as you can control it. Once you lose the conrol, your doomed.

Love Volim

Devout Senshi

8,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Megathread 100

roni_ruin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:40 pm
if you're old enough to smoke you're old enough to make your own decisions.

To be completely honest with you, i smoke, i enjoy it, and i'm gonna die eventually anyway, so what difference does it make what kills you?

Could get hit by a bus tomorrow.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:24 am
i think you should quit for your own good. and plus you can find other things to calm your stressful life, like hanging out with friends, go shopping, and etc...  

flavored pencils

RiziN-ergeez

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 10:15 am
Lunastar324
you should really quit smoking for your health. find something else to relieve stress, like reading or walking around. i've never tried smoking and i don't intend to. smoking kills your lungs, turns your nails and teeth yellow, and makes your breath smell like an ashtray. you could get cancer of the mouth, lips, or throat, lung cancer, stomach ulcers...stop me at any time. here are some links that'll tell you the effects of smoking and ways to relieve stress. hope it helps! mrgreen

http://www.quitsmokingsupport.com/heart.htm
http://www.pwc.k12.nf.ca/PROJECTS/b2201/moore/smoking/index.html
http://www.lifelovebeauty.com/life/health/2-health/68-20-ways-to-relieve-stress.html
http://www.webmd.com/balance/stress-management/stress-management-relieving-stress

I agree completely  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 6:51 pm
I don't plan to quit, except maybe a hiatus during pregnancies. I know all the risks and I'm up to it.  

oh `chaste

Smoker

6,550 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100

hunn-E-bee

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 3:50 am
Well, it sound to me that you have more problems than just smoking, and if quitting is not an option for you right now then dont bother. If you are under a lot of stress at this point I understand that smoking is a way to help cope with it, and trying to quit will not be easy. Take your time, and make your decisions when you feel the time is right, and do not rush for anyone. If you DO want to quit then congradulations, and I hope that day comes sooner then later for you, but if you don't then thats your decision too.

ps. I smoke as well, and also under a lot of stress at the time. It's not easy, but im sure the day will come where you can deal with that stress and quitting smoking will maybe be and easier option for you.

Best of luck!  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces