Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
help me, i'm trying to get my friend back

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little rock and roll

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:39 pm
Well, long time ago me and my friend were like ordinary friends. we used to talk on yim (yahoo instant messanger). But ever since I started liking him, he won't talk to me and he would avoid me in school. After a couple of months, he started to act "cool" around me, i guess, or it's just my imagination. And today, my friend asked me "Why are you so obsessed about him? It's not like he likes you..." and I said hi to him on yim, and he didn't respond!!!!!!! but when my friend talked to him, he responded to her!!! WAZZUP WIT DAT?!?!? then i told my friend that i would IM (instant message) him " I HATE YOU" (and i wasn't really gonna say that). but then my friend said it to him for me! and i didn't want her to do that! evil then she said "what is done is done". and now i'm stuck! i want to say sorry to him, and ask him to be my "old" friend again. I don't care if he likes me or not! i want my old friend back crying and i want him to respond back to me! crying and now i'm invisible to my friends on gaia, and i won't go back on yim until i get advice!
-----------------i just want him to talk to me again-----------------------

So please someone help me! any advice will do!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:51 am
If I was in that situation, I would write him an email or just send an YIM explaining your feeling and what you want to say to him.. tell him how you feel and the mistakes that your friend said to him about "hating him" and that you want to be friend again like before. It's worth a try and I hope that he replies to you so you can talk about it.. Good luck!!! Hope this helps..  

btrfly7

Crescenti

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:00 am
Little rock and roll
Well, long time ago me and my friend were like ordinary friends. we used to talk on yim (yahoo instant messanger). But ever since I started liking him, he won't talk to me and he would avoid me in school. After a couple of months, he started to act "cool" around me, i guess, or it's just my imagination. And today, my friend asked me "Why are you so obsessed about him? It's not like he likes you..." and I said hi to him on yim, and he didn't respond!!!!!!! but when my friend talked to him, he responded to her!!! WAZZUP WIT DAT?!?!? then i told my friend that i would IM (instant message) him " I HATE YOU" (and i wasn't really gonna say that). but then my friend said it to him for me! and i didn't want her to do that! evil then she said "what is done is done". and now i'm stuck! i want to say sorry to him, and ask him to be my "old" friend again. I don't care if he likes me or not! i want my old friend back crying and i want him to respond back to me! crying and now i'm invisible to my friends on gaia, and i won't go back on yim until i get advice!
-----------------i just want him to talk to me again-----------------------

So please someone help me! any advice will do!

First off dump that one friend that said that to the guy on IM, if your friend really is that cold and cruel then she is obviously not a person you would want to be around. Secondly the guy may just feel a little shaken up and confused. He may be wondering how to act around you, does he like you, and what he should say, which can be really tough for a guy, trust me. When guys get into those kind of situations they tend to isolate them and try to ignore them so they don't feel the confusion they had.

The best way to handle the guy is to simply sit down and talk to him, if he is a certain kind of guy he would just want to hear that you just want to friends. If he hears that it will probably be a load off his mind because he probably doesn't know what to do. But, depending on what kind of person he is direct conversation might be a bad idea. Some guys are so confused sometimes or have been ignoring the situation for so long, that they don't want to bring it back up. And if you directly do it, he might permanetly try to hide from you in hopes that he doesn't have to face up to this.

I would confront him though, set it plain and simple that you don't care if you are together, just as long as you can talk like before. Might end bad, but hey it ain't going so great now is it? Plus you might find out that when you guys are friends again, he starts to like you the same way you like him. Never know biggrin

P.S. If my friend told a girl I wanted to say I hated them, I would hands down find a new friend. No REAL friend would do that.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:02 am
Hope I helped sweatdrop  

Crescenti

Little rock and roll

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:45 am
Yay! thank you, for helping. blaugh I'll try to follow both of your advice, and hopefully it'll work 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:33 pm
if you dont know him in real life forget about him. rolleyes  

xxtaintedlips

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas