Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!
I am disgusted with Naruto, Sakura is/will be psychotic Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurro_chan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:26 pm
Oookay. What makes you think that the anime, would even continue if she went crazy? It's shown on a primarily kid-based station. If it happened at all, the dubbers would discontinue showing Naruto, or they'd just skip that arc of the series. And I agree with Ame. She's fictional! If anime scares you; don't watch it. It's called the power button on your remote, you press it, and Sakura goes away. 3nodding

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:52 pm
@Aww Heck:

You look cute! I wants to tickle you!  

Phoenix_Kiss13

Ryougi Yasumaru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:14 pm
Aww Heck
Ryougi Yasumaru
Aww Heck
Ryougi Yasumaru
I'm trying to figure out if your being serious or not.

as serious as it gets man...trust me, sakuras battle art for her 'genjutsu' technique in N:UN1 for PS2 is such that she wraps you up in a tree and then runs you through with a kunai
No no no, I knew that, I own the game.

It's pretty much everything else that you've said that confuses me.

First off, she's a ninja. They kill people, in the quickest way possible, what better way than to immobilize your target then slit their throat?

Second, the whole Akatsuki comment...no.

1. It's not a clan.
2. She's not a missing-nin.
3. A war against her own gender?

So she's psychotic since she's doing something right and you saw a similarity between that and a rapist from a completely different anime?

well, dont dis my reasons until you've seen my source:
either watch FLame of Recca, or read the manga, you'll see moruken attack a guy's wife, then the second encouter he makes refernce to a virgin and afalling flower when he plays tracks of a woman screaming whilst being brutally tortured, and then the thrid/fianl encounter he tries to "tree-like' ingest his former partner by wraping him up in branches

plus FoR is ten years old and Naruto is pulling loads of stuff form it - trust me on that, watch/ read about the first 10 eps worth of FoR - you'll see what i mean
And you assume I haven't read or seen FoR?

I didn't dis your reasons, I asked you questions to explain your reasoning. Address what I said first instead of skipping it all.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:07 am
Kurro_chan
Oookay. What makes you think that the anime, would even continue if she went crazy? It's shown on a primarily kid-based station. If it happened at all, the dubbers would discontinue showing Naruto, or they'd just skip that arc of the series. And I agree with Ame. She's fictional! If anime scares you; don't watch it. It's called the power button on your remote, you press it, and Sakura goes away. 3nodding

Hmm...

let me see, from wherethe conversation it put by this:
A primarily kid-based station, no that doesnt work, if it did 'work' there'd be no naruto on Cartoon Network/Toonami to begin with seeing as the anime MC/mascot has a Demon in him, so says Naruto Storyline, in thats stead, it'd be on AS after 9 o'clock after such said plot-thickening episode

For the discontinue - agian, if they were going to, they would have right after the comment about Naruto's demon inhabbitant, seeing as Naruto isnt the only one with a demon in him *(thinks about gaara and the giant chubby sandshrew demon, Shuukaku, then thinks of the curse mark on sasuke)*

So, Heck-kun has a valid point, they may just make Sakura psychotic one day, as for if they do, would they quit airing it:
I doubt they'd ever quite airing the show  

Rekka Atsuma

Girl-Crazy Pyromaniac

8,300 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly 100

Loves True Nature

Agile Survivor

3,900 Points
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:13 pm
If there ever was an anime character I was afraid of it would be Sakura...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:24 am
i do believe sakura is a little bit crazy. for reasons i won't say because there all from arcs that haven't aired in the US yet(some of you may get them if you're reading the manga, but i don't know where the english version is, so i'm just not going to go there.)

as for her joining the akatsuki... no. if she was going to leave konoha, it would have been when sasuke left. she would have left with him and joined orochimaru. her aim is to bring sasuke back, not go against him. if anyone in konoha that is still in konoha(as of the latest arc) was to leave it would have happened a long time ago. you have to remember that naru made sakura a promise just before he left in the sasuke retrieval arc, and just at the end of that arc sakura promises to go with him next time(her exact words:"naruto... i'm sorry. you'll need to wait for a while... but next time, i'm coming with you!" ch 236). there's no way she's going to join an evil organization that naruto and konoha is fighting against.

and if they stop airing the show, it'll be when they get to shippuden. if then. naruto has to large a fan base for them to stop airing it. they might make it later in the toonami block, but they won't stop airing it. censor maybe.

and that attack of hers in the game is probably based off of kurenai's attack when kisame and itachi come to konoha.  

cupcakemichi

5,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

iMonochromatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:51 am
"I'm really sorry about your hand"

wow, it's getting heated in here XP

"Next time you want to hit me, use a baseball bat or a crowbar, okay?"
- Jacob Black, Eclipse

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:24 am
User Image

Sakura can do genjutsu? confused Is this something you'll only find in the games? I don't play the Naruto games. I know she can realize and expel genjutsus...

Tamas

Lonely Fairy

8,800 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100

cupcakemichi

5,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:24 pm
(spoilers warning ch. 236+)
when sakura asks tsunade to train her tsunade teachers her some genjutsu(battle skills), healing arts(ninjustsu), and how to rapidly manipulate her chakra(more battle skils).
so she's a balanced ninja. she also becomes a lot smarter 0.0
read ch 246 (vol 2 cool for more info on her new skill set.  
"FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games