Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Medic83

5,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:09 pm
I am not sure where to start but i will start here. Just the other day my girlfriend in gaia asked for my pw and id. I havent given it to her yet.... She says that if we are bf and gf i should trust her and give it to her. I am probably not going to give it to her, but i am going out of town and she said she would like to see what my character was like. Any advice here would be greatly appreciated!

Just so you all know i have only been out on a date once.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:43 pm
Gaia gf? or like real life or both? Either way i wouldn't give it to her never ever give out your password to anyone EVER!  

Zat In The Hat

Hilarious Capitalist

Crescenti

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:15 pm
Ever play a game called Runescape? Did you know that the game is famous for male players playing as females to trick other men into giving them money, items, PASSWORDS!

Look if she wants to know what your characters is like she can either

A. Look at your profile.
B. Look at you.
C. Ask you.

There is no reason that she would need to have access to your account other than to loot your character and take off!

Trust me, there is no reason to give her your pass.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:23 pm
wahmbulance I appreciate the advice and consider the matter closed. No one will have access to my id and password! wahmbulance  

Medic83

5,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Anabethe

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:31 pm
good. it looks like she wanted to hack you or something.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:34 pm
wahmbulance No one but me knows my id and pass. and that is the way it is going to stay. wahmbulance  

Medic83

5,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Deppfan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:33 pm
3 years ago, my then real-life bf and I knew each other's gaia passwords. we did it so we wouldn't have to wait for each other if we decided to trade stuff or whatnot. Well, long story short, things end up starting going to crap in the relationship and next thing I know, my account's been hacked. All the good s**t taken. I even had a ******** Demonic Pendant. God, if I only still had that. Anyways, I confront him about it and he says it wasn't him and he had no idea what was going on. Shyeah right. Learned my lesson there on many levels.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:45 pm
I am not going to let her have my id and pw. That is something i never give out in any game i play online. Thanks for the response !  

Medic83

5,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

fire wolf1234

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:00 pm
u don't have to give out ur id. it's like only there everytime you pm or post. and um yeah. good thing u no give out password even though I already know it puppy. lol jk. xp  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:21 pm
Good thinking. Better to be safe than sorry. 3nodding  

btrfly7

Medic83

5,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:13 pm
I got the feeling my gf was a gold digger!  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games