Submit

View Results

Barrista

5,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:48 pm
I'm a firm believer in soul mates, but not everyone is meant to find theirs. Statistically, there has to be at least one person on this planet that is everything you ever wanted and you mean the same to them. But then again, statistically, obviously the odds are against you finding them.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:47 pm
I dont believe in true love. Love exists but its hard to find, many believe they are in love but many are just mistaken for lust or something they create in their heads thinking they're in love when really theres nothing there. There is always love between family and friends which is all around, but true love for another person just isn't likely. Many people today throw the word love round a lot to where it has no meaning. It makes you wonder what love really means, its more of an action than a feeling.  

Chirish63

DvnT

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:19 pm
MiStiEM00K
but, i believe that although love has a start and an end in many cases, there is one specific type of love, one that IS real.
it is an impossible love, THE MOST impossible love.
one that causes you to go to the extremes for a person.
the way my mom loves me.
that;s an impossible love, is it not?

that same impossible love can happen with another person, a boyfriend or a girlfriend can fall in love, into this impossible love, in which forever isn;t scary, because spending forever together wouldn;t be enough . . .

I know this kind of love exists. I've found it and he is the most perfect person I could ever dream of. Even in my dreams, before we'd met, I didn't think someone like he could even exist. The way I love him is something that most people don't understand, but I'll put this in the most simple of terms for you.

I would die before I left him. I would willingly take on any pain that threatened him, just so he didn't have to feel it. I will do everything in my power to make him smile. It is only a good day if he's a part of it. Without him, my heart aches. I'm missing an entire piece of myself, and it hurts to be away from him, and it's not just a metaphorical pain, I feel it in my chest. Before I'd met him, I thought that being happy was a fleeting thing, that happiness didn't last more than a few hours; but now I know that happiness is an eternal thing, that no matter what, if I know that he loves me I am happy.
I may sound crazy but it's true. And I know that there has to be someone like this out there for everyone. The only trick is finding them.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:35 am
oh, it definatly does exist, though it is very rare.
Luckely, against all odds, ive got that one special person! and trust me, it DEFINATLY exists!!!

You just have to leave it to the lord above. when the time is right, he will bring you togeather if they exist.  

Master Azrael Reaper

beaulolais

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:52 pm
I immediately thought of The Princess Bride!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9tAKLTktY0&feature=related

"you could not ask for a more noble cause than that!"

"except a nice mutton lettuce and tomato sandwich..."  
"PDF" § Philosophy & Discussions subForum §

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out