-Ho-oh
-Pidgot
-Entei
-Raikou
-Mew
-Celeebi  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:42 pm
-I'm going off on my Platinum game.-

The first shiny I got was the first Pokemon I ran into in the safari zone; a female Quagsire I named Shakii. I caught her at level 28; she's now level 84.

Then, while I was EV training my scizor in defense/attack, I ran into a shiny Zubat, which is now a Crobat (named Zoakii).

A while later, I was wandering around that battle zone island place, and ran into a shiny Fearow; I named it Kaskii.

Also, the thing with them each having six-letter-long names each ending with 'kii', is that I've given myself a rule that they have to have 'kii' in their name, sort of as a marker that they're all shiny. Strange I know but, eh.  

Cobalt Illusion

O.G. Member

rebeccaxlin32

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:28 pm
My sister caught a shiny purgly in daimond and in emrald (whatever it is spelled) I got a shiny tentecool but let my sister have it ( using the pal park thingy.) That's all I guess till I catch another one. neutral  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:24 pm
i have shany dioxide if you wanna now how msg me ^^  

Emroy

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:08 pm
Emroy
I don't think so, not a real pokemon. Dioxide is the most common elementally stable form of pure oxygen.

And if you used a Action replay, I don't think it really counts since you would have used a code. (that goes for other person who used the AR to get them)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:48 am
wellwisher
Emroy
I don't think so, not a real pokemon. Dioxide is the msot common elementally stable form of pure oxygen.

And if you used a Action replay, I don't think it really counts since you would have used a code. (that goes for other person who used the AR to get them)
I think he means Deoxys.

And it is possible to get Shiny Legends, it's just very difficult, because the chance of it happening is like 1 in 8192. Or more. The only way to do it (If it's like Palkia, Rayquaza and the like; where you have to speak to them) is pretty much saving before you encounter them. With the ones that you have to chase, it's all luck.  

Cobalt Illusion

O.G. Member

inufan2005

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:01 pm
I haven't caught a single shiney but I have traded for a shiney Buizel (now a shiney Floatzel Floatzel), Shiney Latias, Shiney Torterra, and a Shiney Raikou Wether or not they are legit they are shiney ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:22 pm
to many to count.  

stoneageman

Greedy Consumer

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

HoshiAngel_Ryu

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:31 pm
i just happen to find them walking around so it's quite small. only 2.
budew
starly  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:15 pm
I gots a shiny Charizard. His name is Fireball =3 (origional, I know XD)  

Spoosty

Chris Axl Wolf

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:31 pm
I had a shiny Wurmple in my Ruby GBA game, ironic that it was the first pokemon in the game that I had caught and didn't realize it was shiny. And I had a shiny Pikachu. Too bad that the battery went dead in it and so I lost that data.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:24 am
My first shiny to get was Gyarados on Silver!!

My first real shiny (even though Gyarados is a shiny, it's set like that in the game) would have to be my favorite one. I was playing Crystal and made it to the Daycare Couple. I received the egg they give you that randomly hatches into one of the Second Series babies (Cleffa, Igglybuff, Pichu, Smoochum, Elekid, or Magby, not Tyrogue though) with the Egg Move Dizzy Punch. Well I was doing stuff, and it starts hatching. Once it finally hatches, I see Pichu, but it seemed a little dark. I looked at it's info and I saw the stars indicating that it is shiny. I was SOOO happy! I got a Shiny Pichu with Dizzy Punch! I eventually let it evolve into Pikachu. Then later, all the way to Mt. Silver Cave, or whatever it's called, I found a Shiny Golbat! It's green with purple wings.

So mine are Shiny Pichu (now Pikachu)
Shiny Golbat
Shiny Gyarados (but it's set in the game)  

Leviticus Lo

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

8,050 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Sausage Fest 200

xChibiWingx

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:51 pm
I've only got one, and that's in my Emerald Game. I have a purple Wailord <3  
"PPP" Peoples' Pokemon Place

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items