Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Revzie

2,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:30 pm
Well, I have just a slight problem...my boyfriend's ex.

First of all, my boyfriend was, in the beginning of my story, a senior in high school while she and I were still freshmen.

Now, she's my cousin, so I've known her forever. We've never really gotten along though because she has a very "overwhelming" personality. But I helped her when was going to ask him (my current boyfriend, we shall call him Boy A) out originally.

So, they were together for a few months--about the same time that my former boyfriend (Boy B, and also my first ever boyfriend) and I were together. And about a week after we broke up, she and Boy A broke up. The very next week she tells everyone that she is in love with Boy B. I didn't care. But he would never go out with her.

A month or two later, I begin dating Boy C. We date for a little while, and eventually break up. She is still chasing after Boy B, but she begins talking to Boy C. She had never spoken a word to him before I started dating him. So, I again ignore it. I mean, why would I care? I didn't like him anymore.

About a month later, I end up falling for Boy A. We start dating, and the very next day she starts asking me questions about our relationship. The questions start out innocent: "How'd he ask you out?" or "Did he kiss you yet?". Those questions didn't bother me. It was the few weeks following when she started asking things like: "How big is his p****?" or "Have you had sex yet?"

Both of us have decided that we are not having sex until marriage. She knows this, and it's part of the reason she broke up with him. But she would ask these questions in front of big groups of people, and her voice is not very quiet. But I just told her no and kept my mouth shut.

So, we skip FOUR YEARS. Boy A and I are still together. I'm going into my second year of college. He's still taking classes. And she's going to the same college as we are. She is still making jokes about us or asking rude questions in public. She points out the fact that she "had him first" and that she "gave him to me". It upsets me quite a bit, but I really don't like trouble. I'm rather shy around most people, and even when I try to stand up for myself she always says something that gets everyone laughing. So I feel like an idiot

BUT I found out yesterday that she has had sex with every guy that I've ever mentioned that I was interested in, including Boy C and excluding Boy B (but only because he moved). All after I liked them.

So, I don't know what to say to her, because she's told others that she could take my boyfriend back if she wanted to, or that I'm just lying about not having sex with him just so that I look good. She's told people that I'm a whore who cheats on him, and all kinds of other things.
And all this after FOUR YEARS!!!!!
Someone help?!

It's rather long, so for TL;DR

My boyfriend's ex girl thinks that she owns my boyfriend and that she's just lending him to me. But I'm too backward to say anything to her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:52 am
Revonav
Well, I have just a slight problem...my boyfriend's ex.

First of all, my boyfriend was, in the beginning of my story, a senior in high school while she and I were still freshmen.

Now, she's my cousin, so I've known her forever. We've never really gotten along though because she has a very "overwhelming" personality. But I helped her when was going to ask him (my current boyfriend, we shall call him Boy A) out originally.

So, they were together for a few months--about the same time that my former boyfriend (Boy B, and also my first ever boyfriend) and I were together. And about a week after we broke up, she and Boy A broke up. The very next week she tells everyone that she is in love with Boy B. I didn't care. But he would never go out with her.

A month or two later, I begin dating Boy C. We date for a little while, and eventually break up. She is still chasing after Boy B, but she begins talking to Boy C. She had never spoken a word to him before I started dating him. So, I again ignore it. I mean, why would I care? I didn't like him anymore.

About a month later, I end up falling for Boy A. We start dating, and the very next day she starts asking me questions about our relationship. The questions start out innocent: "How'd he ask you out?" or "Did he kiss you yet?". Those questions didn't bother me. It was the few weeks following when she started asking things like: "How big is his p****?" or "Have you had sex yet?"

Both of us have decided that we are not having sex until marriage. She knows this, and it's part of the reason she broke up with him. But she would ask these questions in front of big groups of people, and her voice is not very quiet. But I just told her no and kept my mouth shut.

So, we skip FOUR YEARS. Boy A and I are still together. I'm going into my second year of college. He's still taking classes. And she's going to the same college as we are. She is still making jokes about us or asking rude questions in public. She points out the fact that she "had him first" and that she "gave him to me". It upsets me quite a bit, but I really don't like trouble. I'm rather shy around most people, and even when I try to stand up for myself she always says something that gets everyone laughing. So I feel like an idiot

BUT I found out yesterday that she has had sex with every guy that I've ever mentioned that I was interested in, including Boy C and excluding Boy B (but only because he moved). All after I liked them.

So, I don't know what to say to her, because she's told others that she could take my boyfriend back if she wanted to, or that I'm just lying about not having sex with him just so that I look good. She's told people that I'm a whore who cheats on him, and all kinds of other things.
And all this after FOUR YEARS!!!!!
Someone help?!

It's rather long, so for TL;DR

My boyfriend's ex girl thinks that she owns my boyfriend and that she's just lending him to me. But I'm too backward to say anything to her.

It seems to me she is just trying to find an excuse for herself for not being with all these guys anymore. The jokes and comments she makes seem to be an insecurity with her and she does it just to make herself look better. If your current bf likes her so much (im just pointing out what she says) then why isn't she with him still? Also with her going after all your ex's then she must have a jealousy issue or she's just trying to outdo you. As for the rude stuff she does to you, I don't know if talking to her would do any good. Best thing would be to just not let her see that it gets to you as much as it does. After all, you and your bf know the truth, who cares what others think. Have you talked to him about how she does? If not, this would be a good thing to do in case she tries to tell him lies of you cheating on him, do this before it becomes a problem with you and your bf. I know this is a hard thing to deal with but by showing her that it's not bothering you (even if it is) things will cease and she will give up trying to hurt you. Good luck sweetie, I hope this helps you out even a little bit. biggrin  

btrfly7

Anushax

9,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:26 am
After four years I'm sure you and you're boyfriend are very close. He's probably heard the thing s she says about you cheating so MAKE SURE you tell him you're not and that you're completely faithful to him. This girl, is she you're bestfriend? If you think she is I suggest letting her go. You CANNOT let someone who is going to bad mouth you and be inappropriate in public about your sex life be close to you because who knows what she'll say. She's a little immature for sure, you said you're in your second year college right? so she's like 20 and STILL doing this? She needs to grow up. Plus, I suggest before you do anything with your boyfriend get him screened for an STI because she seems to have slept around and you don't know what she has if anything. (just a suggestion I thought I should share)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:38 pm
maybe little and little you can try avoiding her, like moving into a different room when she's in the room you were just in.

and she sounds like she's jealous of you and all of ur ex bfs.
if she really is a very annoying person, just tell her what you feel even if it is kinda out of ur comfort zone. that's wat i would do when ppl ask bout past relationships.  

redheartgirl1

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff