Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maxx Wintz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:17 am
sa  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:11 am
It's okay to like another person when you're dating someone else. It's hard to stop yourself from liking someone, after all! But if you're seeking relationships with these other girls, even though you're with someone already, you really need to take a break from all of them and sort out how you feel. It's not fair to them that you can't make up your mind; if they expect you to be faithful, and you're not, that's sorry.  

soul donut

Maxx Wintz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:29 pm
soul donut
It's okay to like another person when you're dating someone else. It's hard to stop yourself from liking someone, after all! But if you're seeking relationships with these other girls, even though you're with someone already, you really need to take a break from all of them and sort out how you feel. It's not fair to them that you can't make up your mind; if they expect you to be faithful, and you're not, that's sorry.

i know who i really like and thats laney..
but at the same time ,im feeling guilty cause
i really dnt wnt to hurt her feelings
but i just cant cntrol myself from liking laney..
and my feelings r growing more && more as each day passes ..
yeah ..but at the same time ,
i really dnt know wht to say to Rebecca
IF i ended up with Laney..

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:29 pm
If you like Laney, you need to talk to her and tell her how you feel. If she is not interested then leave her alone. If she's interested then you need to talk to Rebecca and be honest to her and tell her your true feelings. If Laney doesn't want to be with you then be true to Rebecca and my advice is don't look for anymore gf's while you are with someone else. I understand that sometimes things just happen but try not to let it. If you like a girl, she should be the only one you are interested in at least for the moment. Good luck to you and I hope things work out for the best.  

btrfly7

Maxx Wintz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:42 am
btrfly7
If you like Laney, you need to talk to her and tell her how you feel. If she is not interested then leave her alone. If she's interested then you need to talk to Rebecca and be honest to her and tell her your true feelings. If Laney doesn't want to be with you then be true to Rebecca and my advice is don't look for anymore gf's while you are with someone else. I understand that sometimes things just happen but try not to let it. If you like a girl, she should be the only one you are interested in at least for the moment. Good luck to you and I hope things work out for the best.

i hve told laney my feelings weeks ago && things were
positive but then a guy entered the building && strted to flirt with
her..to mke things worst ..laney found out about me
&& rebecca through my journal cmmnts..
lol..

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:12 pm
Man up and explain to her that you like her and you are just going out with rebecca...and if she still doesn't like you, get over it and move on with life...  

Majix The Ninja

SasukeXSuigetsuXAnna

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:01 pm
well if u like someone else that ur not dating then u need to talk to URSELF because u need to make a choice if u really like the person ur dating or if ur in love with the person ur not dating and if u choose the person that ur not dating then talk with cindy or what ever her name is but if she wont except that u like someone else and wont let it go.....then u need to go to the person u truly love the most

idk if this helps.....-_-'''''''''''  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff