Submit

=)
  =)
View Results

Verderbnis

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:44 pm
To make it short:

"God exists to explain or excuse things without taking a deeper look."

That's how I'd define it, though that doesn't convince me to become a believer, I am too much into taking deeper looks.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:46 pm
Verderbnis
To make it short:

"God exists to explain or excuse things without taking a deeper look."

That's how I'd define it, though that doesn't convince me to become a believer, I am too much into taking deeper looks.

But then the concept of "everything" would be appart of god.
And in several religions god also means "everything".

Kagayaku Shirou

Verderbnis

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:21 pm
God is the reason for almost everything, for the irresponsibilities of others and so on, to me it honestly makes no difference if it is all just a part or "god" himself...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:14 pm
Verderbnis
God is the reason for almost everything, for the irresponsibilities of others and so on, to me it honestly makes no difference if it is all just a part or "god" himself...

My point is, if god is everything we would be part of it as well, so he wouldn't be just the reason, but the whole of universe.

Kagayaku Shirou

Verderbnis

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:41 pm
The reason is part of the effect, it's something like making babies or somewhat. If you make one you're not only reason, you're also part of it. I think that's the equal way theists handle the concept of god.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:38 pm

the thing with the "whole" concept is that everything is always part of something else, one is part of a family, a family is part of a city, the city is part of a nation, and so on, but just like the atoms were considered the limit of subdivision, god is considered the limit of the whole, I mean he is supossed to be ultimately the whole.

Kagayaku Shirou

Verderbnis

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:30 pm
And that's why I don't believe in god, because I can choose where I stop to think about that dude. It brings me to nothing to seek god, it only leads into loopholes.

There is simply no rational answer, the whole concept of god bases on emotions, not on something solid.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:27 pm
Verderbnis
And that's why I don't believe in god, because I can choose where I stop to think about that dude. It brings me to nothing to seek god, it only leads into loopholes.

There is simply no rational answer, the whole concept of god bases on emotions, not on something solid.

+

Unless god was defined once and for all, in that case the loopholes would end, but then again how do you define the whole?

Kagayaku Shirou

Verderbnis

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:01 pm
God is considered to be a reason why everything exists, why things happen, why we are here.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:51 am
People who don't believe that there is a god, aka 'The Divine Essence', also don't believe that the part of them that allows them to even exist on this realm is real, and therefore should all die.

But those who do not believe, do not die, for they were put down into these dark ages to forget they ARE god and to re-realize their immortality or continually die in earthly damnation.

But thats just somewhat of a rash rationalization, when really we are here to grow in that part that allows us to exist so that we can become more LIKE the god most high.

Still, in any case. Only death awaits those who deny reality.  

Shuyajin

Iconoclast Enthusiast

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:25 pm
Shuyajin
People who don't believe that there is a god, aka 'The Divine Essence', also don't believe that the part of them that allows them to even exist on this realm is real, and therefore should all die.

But those who do not believe, do not die, for they were put down into these dark ages to forget they ARE god and to re-realize their immortality or continually die in earthly damnation.

But thats just somewhat of a rash rationalization, when really we are here to grow in that part that allows us to exist so that we can become more LIKE the god most high.

Still, in any case. Only death awaits those who deny reality.

What leads you to believe that?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:59 am
I have no definite explaination about God. I will just wite here why I believe God.

God is the greatest creator/inventor.
Everything that existed were by God in a Godly way. With reason and purpose. Everything is a sacred mass created from sacred particle. He invent everything for a reason that only He knows and we human can only understand our existence if we ask Him.

God is the Almighty King/ Master of everything.
Humans don't belong in this world, we belong to a kingdom called Heaven. We are the ambassador -- God sent us for a various purpose in this world-- the purpose will be revailed at the right time His time, servant and steward -- we are not here in this world to desttroy or misuse whatever what is not our making.

God is our FRIEND.
He is always at our side. He is always with us. Faithfully loving us. He always listen to our cries, problems and frustrations in life. He love the sinner and that is us and for that reason He came to save us, to show the world that He cares.  

Lokhen

Verderbnis

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:49 pm
Wow, that was no explaination of the godly concept, that was actually christian propaganda at its finest!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:56 am
Verderbnis
Wow, that was no explaination of the godly concept, that was actually christian propaganda at its finest!

Lolz...No one can explain with precision why God exist. This is not a propaganda by the way. This is my belief about God. You can't really put the entire ocean in a bucket.  

Lokhen

"PDF" § Philosophy & Discussions subForum §

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces