Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "IDT" Intelligent Discussion Threads!
What makes you happier? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What makes you happier?
  Winning the lottery.
  Receiving a rose at random hours all day.
  Winning the Nobel Peace Prize.
  Being able to see a natural scene everyday (ie sunsets and oceans).
  I don't know....
View Results

The Chipmunk Scourge

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:12 am
Shenyu
Quote:
Sneezing for instance, or hiccuping.

I don't want to offend you, but could you explain to me why sneezing and hiccupping make you happy? Don't you sneeze when you are ill?

I don't get ill, last time I hiccupped it was because I was laughing so hard, which made it even funnier.

And I sneeze generally because I'm allergic to one of my friends body-sprays, not enough to make me ill, but enough to make me sneeze and glare at her. xD

Sorry if that was confusing, it was kind of an inside joke.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:48 am
I chose natural beauty or scene.. I like to treasure moments especially with people.. Lottery-would be nice for awhile it goes away.. Random flowers for the day is beautiful but flowers die, and fade..The noble peace prize-says your smart and get money but it too goes away.. The Natural beauty stays with you.. When I was a kid I was a few feet from a beaver; I just stood their watching quietly. I could watch what he was doing.. Too me it was incrediable.. I have had alot of those moments in my life..I treasure them always...It stays with me..  

ladyshari

precy_angel

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:33 am
coughing  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:35 am
playing computer  

precy_angel

Henry Killinger

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:10 pm
Out of those choices, I would say the lottery. Because the money it would bring me I could spend on other people, which generally makes me pretty happy.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:27 pm
I really don't know.

Winning the lottery seems kind of shallow to me. I'm not big on money or the greed it causes. And for all the reasons I can think of that it might be good, I come up with many, many others why it'd only cause trouble.

Noble Prize? Hmm..It'd be nice to win one for writing but then it'd leave me feeling hollow. Like, is this the highest I can go? Did I live my life just working for some shiny trophy?

Roses...no. Overdone, tacky, and it's quite obvious what you're trying to imply. And every hour? I don't have that many vases D:

I was close to picking the nature scenes. It's peaceful to sit out and watch the sunset...but it'd get boring. I'm not good with being bored -_-"

Shattybuns

E.Beth

Apocalyptic Codger

19,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:58 pm
Roses every hour would be ok for maybe the first day but after a week or so I'd have no where to put them and feel bad for having to throw them.

I picked the nature scene because I often notice little things outside that look cool. Clouds that have a hint of sunset are lovely to me. My happiest memory involves a nature scene. We live only a few blocks from this nice stone gothic church. We live in a small town too so at night the stars can be scene really well. One hot summer night my dad and I were looking at the stars. He was trying to teach me the constellations. One of them was above the church. Blocking it, though, were these storm clouds. It was, I think this is what it is called anyway, a heat storm. You could see the stars and lighting flashing above this beautiful old building. I want to be able to recreate that scene some day.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:59 pm
natural beauty, most definitely  

my pet monster

Dapper Prophet

Tagga

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:35 pm
Peaceful vibes are always more important to me. But you also have to be mentally sound to be physically sound.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:39 pm
Funny noises and pretty colors will automatically brighten my day, but the thing that makes me really happy is I have everyone I love surrounding me at once.  

Starstruck Rainbow

"IDT" Intelligent Discussion Threads!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces