Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!
Breaking Dawn Theories?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DvnT

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:26 am
Anything from what the cover means, to what her ability will be! Please discuss, and I have a few things about that myself! 3nodding

Cover/Ability:
Has anyone else noticed that at certain points, she's been able to sense certain things about people that no one else could? Like after spending time around Jasper, she knew that Alice wanted to be alone with him in Twilight. And when she had spent the night 'camping' with Edward, and he was going to kill Victoria, she knew, about, what she was thinking.
So I think the pawn is supposed to represent any vampire with regular abilities, and the queen is her being able to use anything she wishes; just like a queen on a chess board can move in almost any direction, like all the other pieces. And, sense the queen cannot move like the knight [the horse] on the board, there will be one ability she can't use. Does that make sense?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:54 am
Maybe. Also, the color scheme seems to hint that the pawn is an evil or bad force or something such as, and the queen's position shows that at the moment with her current position, she can't do anything to stop the pawn. The pawn is also lesser strength, maybe hinting at a human. So maybe even though she's more powerful and stronger, she still can't stop all the human threats that haunt her.

It could also be her trying to overcome her bloodthirst for humans. . . Just thoughts. heart sweatdrop  

ForsakenTime

7,700 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Megathread 100

Cami en ji temae

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:58 am
The color scheme has been the same throughout the entire series though, so how would that make a difference now?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:14 pm
Just to go along with the whole cover thing I don't think it's just vampires she'd probably be able to since, but maybe werewolves also?  

xXI shouldnt love youXx

350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
"FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games