Submit

Should I give up on it?
  Yes
  no
  You should try harder.
View Results

Loki god of BS

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:29 pm
no dont what you need is better materials. the first sucks but there are some pretty nice ones.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:28 pm
No. no. no. Don't give up. Criticism is a good thing to have! It helps you learn even more about your dream and helps you try harder! Criticism is what makes you want to do better! I get criticized and praised for my food and I've never given up my dream of wanting to be a chef! I just work with the criticism and try what I was criticized on, better!  

Chefeetaboopers

8,325 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100

seriouscat_25

Mystical Cat

19,450 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:34 pm
You are your own photographer but then, criticism can go a long way...just don't let it to you...try using it as a stepping stone in your dreams of becoming a better photographer...giving up is the greatest sin in being a dreamer...

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:25 am
Are you sure that is a friend. A true friend will GEt your back no matter what. I like what I see. Go to your local reacreation dept. ask if you can put on a show. Its a start.  

boopsie63

Anushax

9,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:17 pm
Actually those are pretty good. You should just find a way to keep your hands out of the picture (unless that's the point) If that's your dream go for it. And yes, some people won't like your work, it's a fact.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:56 pm
Whats the point in being a photographer? If you enjoy it, do it as a hobby. But you need to think of other things you like doing as far as looking for a profession.  

Shuyajin

beachbunny5

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:14 am
u are aware as a photographer there are going to be people who don't like what you do. Or your art. That is called a critic. Just becasuse a friend doesnt like it doesnt mean your horrible at it. I'm a proffessional painter myself and my sister hated my paintings and so did my hs art teacher but here I am selling paintings. So dont give you you've got talent!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:45 am

don't give up,

if you really like photography, stick with it!
learn what you can for as long as you live if you are passionate about it
and don't doubt yourself.

honeymilkuma

Dapper Dabbler

5,700 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff