Submit

Counter:
  . . .
View Results

Strideo
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:55 am
User Image

Here the cavern is quite vast and it opens to a deep underground gorge which is spanned by an old rope bridge. In order to proceed along the cave's passage you must cross this bridge which looks very worn and ragged but it seems to be somewhat sturdy. The bridge crosses the gap going north and south.

Proceed to the North
Proceed to the South

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:10 am
~reserved~

Strideo
Crew

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:05 pm
I stop at the bridge and flutter my small blue wings. I hover for a moment, then I land on my feet. I carefully head across the bridge, going north.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:48 pm
Ame groaned. She didn't like heights. It wasn't the being high part that bothered her. It was crashing down to the cavernous depths below and smashing into hundreds of little pieces on the very sharp pointed rocks that bothered her.

She could turn around and go the other way. But there could be more zombies. She really didn't want to deal with them.

She stepped carefully onto the bridge. It felt rickety, but secure. She began to cross. Every time the bridge shook she felt her heart leap into her chest. She could see the end. She was almost there....

She felt her foot catch a knot in the wood. For a second all seemed find and she felt herself stumble forward. Oh god! She was going to fall! She braced for it, but thank heavens was caught by the ropes.

She sighed, breathing heavily. She was okay. She wasn't dead....

And she was at the other sighed! Blessid earth! She nearly fell to the ground and kissed it with joy.

She noticed the road, it went north and south. She decided to go south.  

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

Mr. If

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:11 pm
From the north side of the bridge Mr. If emerged from a cave passage and stopped to look at the bridge in front of him none too thrilled at the prospect of going across it. At least the last battle against the undead had gone better than his first but he didn't feel as though he was making much progress so far.

He pressed one foot lightly on a board of the bridge and pressed down before trusting his entire weight to it. Then he crossed quickly to the south end.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:59 pm
The blue light disappeared and Zphal was confronted by a huge bridge spanning a huge chasm. The hugeness of it was rather lost on her though, and in her state, she did not so much as even consider the stability of the rickety thing. She charged ahead, running full-tilt as fast as she could across the bridge.

A couple of boards broke beneath her feet, but they didn't deter her any, and she made it across quite alive, though perhaps not nearly as thankful as she should have been about the fact.

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Metal Android_19

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:02 am
19 carefully proceeds north.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:39 pm
Get a hold of yourself, Adam is the least of your problems. . . .

Artemis sobbed along the way, entirely not interested with the wondrous rope bridge that hung fragile amongst the wide chasm.

She made her way across, unfazed as fragile planks broke on her wake, she made her way to the middle, where she apparently stopped and took a quick vomit session at the bridge's sides.

The fall's enough to cause a fatal concussion. The rocks underneath would ease the pain. . . .

"No!" she exclaimed.

"I won't kill myself," she hung onto her word and headed South without a care of how many brittle planks she had broken.

Molecular Atrophy

"WNW" ☼Why Not World☼

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff