Submit

Counter:
  . . .
View Results

Strideo
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:07 am
User Image

You can see that this part of the cave has vast galleries of columns, stalactites, and stalagmites that stretch out to the edges of this chamber. Some light is coming in through holes up above in the forest allowing you to see the cave's wondrous structures. There is a passage that leads northwest and another that leads southeast.

Head Northwest
Head Southeast

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:20 am
User Image

Frak! ZOMBIES!

A handful of zombies shamble about the vicinity.

Quick! Generate a random number between 1-5!

Strideo
Crew

SPI -14 generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 1!

SPI -14

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:42 pm
After the brief break, Jad was beginning to think he was alone. He sung about his gunblade as he ran past. he heard at leas one drop to the floor.  
disliker of the mary sue generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 4!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:18 pm
after a rest of zombies for a few hours i saw some more not alot though.  

disliker of the mary sue

iMonochromatic generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 1!

iMonochromatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:09 pm
I was now deep inside the cave. I hadn't come across any zombies for hours. The absence was ominous to me - surely there would be zombies roaming round here?

A slimy hand grabbed me from behind, muffling the squeal that erupted from my mouth. Out of instinct, I kicked my heel back, making contact with soft, rotting flesh. The zombie relaxed it's grip, squealing in pain. I turned round and impaled it on my staff. Blood poured from it's wound, which proved to be fatal.

I turned and left.

(currently 3 killings inc. this post - 17)

User Image
Click it nao.
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:00 pm
I wiped the sweat from my forehead. My third zombie encounter had been here, I was getting close to leaving the caverns.

User Image
Click it nao.
User Image

iMonochromatic

Mama Ame generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 3!

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:50 pm
Ame stepped into the cave and was just about to admire the fantastic array of stalactites and stalagmites when she heard the familar moaning of zombies. She quickly hid in the shadows. Good they hadn't seen her. Maybe this time she could formulate a better plan, one that wouldn't cause her pain.

She counted them quickly. Five over there, two more in the corner, and about three in the back. It was a lot, but nothing she couldn't handle. She could take a few out using her environment. She liked doing that.

Two of the zombies were hanging out directly under the stalactites and stalagmites. She pulled the gun out of her hand. If she could shoot it down, she could turn them into zombie meat.

She waited until they got closer. It was two males, they looked exactly alike. Both seemed to be wearing red baseball caps. She assumed they were twins. At least they were to die together.

She waited..waited. When they were directly under she shot. One, twice, the third bullet did it. The stalactites broke free the cave ceiling and came crashing down on the zombies. One had been completely split in half, like some sort of doll that someone had ripped into two pieces, the other was pinned between it and a stalagmite. It groaned for a second, withering in agony and then it too stopped moving.

The other zombies heard the commotion.Ame hosted her bow and arrow and took aim at one. She shot at it, but the arrow flew through a hole in its just. Luckily another zombie was right behind it and was hit right behind the eyes.

Three down, eight more to go.

One was about to pounce on her, he was running at her with breakneck speed. She moved out of the way just in time. The zombie made an unfortunate contact with the wall. It tried to move but she kicked it real good. Then she took her axe and with one good swing chopped off its head.

She was getting tired. Zombie slaying was rather tedious work. And she still had six more. Ugh! She was getting tired....

She'd have to take them all out, at once. She was going to save this for a better time. But now seemed like a good enough time.

"Here Zombies!" She cried, and pulled out a huge hunk of putrid meat. It was green and moldy and had a rancid smell. She wasn't sure what kind of animal it came from.

The zombie's stopped and stared greedily. "Go get it!" She yelled, tossing the meat to the side. It had the effect she wanted. The zombies began to fight over it. They began bite, tear, all just to get at the meat. And they were killing each other, and eating each other. Ame looked on tranfixed and disgusted. These creatures were so nasty!

Oh well, at least she'd gotten a few more out of the way.

Okami Ameras generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 2!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:10 pm
I step into the cave, noting the stalagmites and stalactites. I smell rotting flesh, and I see the few zombies wandering about. I whip out my black gun, that of which and my silver revolver I had stashed in my holsters, and took aim at the stalactites hanging from the ceiling.  

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:12 pm
A few loud shots echoes around the cavern, ad my high powered run decimates two stalactites. I hurry noerthwest, before the remaining zombies see me.  
Mr. If generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 4!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:27 am
Mr. If wanders in heading southeast looking at all of the rock formations distractedly. He practically bumped into the first zombie before he noticed them. The snarling sound only inches from his ear caused Mr. If to stumble back in startled fright as he let out a scream.

Mr. If regained his footing and ran back a few more paces to gain a safe distance. There were about 5 zombies in all and they all looked in Mr. If's direction in a moment of horrifying recognition between the mortal and the undead and then with surprising speed they rushed forth.

Mr. If quickly took another step back as he cast magic missile. The five white glowing orbs that appeared around him caused the zombies to stop short, more likely repulsed by their light than surprised by their appearance. Mr. If flung his free hand in the zombies' direction and the orbs sped toward them as though shot from cannons! Four of them dashing the zombies' heads open and the fifth smashing a zombie's should apart.

Mr. If then quickly continued on to the southeast.

Mr. If

Zphal generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 5!

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:04 pm
"Ooooh, stalagtites!" Zphal tittered upon seeing the limestone formations.

"Ooooh, zombies!" Zphal added with glee, seeing a couple looking in her direction. They looked confused that she was so happy and giddy in such a mournful place.

Zphal rushed up to one of the zombies and grabbed him around the middle with a bear hug. The zombie's arms were stuck fast to his body and he couldn't attack with them. He was just about to sink his teeth into her scalp when Zphal playfully impaled him on the nearest stalagtite.

"Heeheehee!" Zphal giggled. The other zombie gave a moan and began to back away. Zphal caught his leg and bashed him against the cavern wall.

"One potato, two potato, three potato, four!" she counted, until she realized that all she was left hanging onto was a single leg. The rest of the zombie had shattered and his remains spread out on the floor.

"Oh," she said, and dropped the limb. Losing interest now that there was no one to play with, she continued on.

Molecular Atrophy generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 4!
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:03 am
Artemis was still crawling low. . . . Loam soil making its way to her mouth, she rolled over to prevent another tirade of soily goodness onto her mouth.

Eyes wide as saucers, Artemis was caught off guard by what hung above her.

I didn't know zombies could hang on ceilings. . . .?

The thought hung dry in the air; the zombie had it's barely fleshed hands clawed on a sturdy stalactite. Artemis refused to breathe; the creature must be dumb, if it doesn't look down: she's safe... for now.

In this area, Artemis had witnessed genuine fear, because if the zombies didn't devour on her soft flesh, it would be the other unstable stalactites ans stalagmites dangling on the cavern ceiling like spread-out chandeliers. Either a death caused by a very excruciating head impalement, or zombies that would lead to her smelly and meatless demise.

She closes her eyes and breathes through her mouth to assess the tight squeeze she was in:

It was a lose-lose situation, unless she could use the minerals to her advantage. . . .

Sploosh.

Liquid the size of a coin fell on Artemis's forehead; she opens her eyes in reflex. The sight was not good indeed- it was revolting in many levels: bloody spit dangling on the vile creature's mouth, slowly drooping down from his gaping orifice to down below, where apparently, Artemis was laying down in convenience.

She wriggled noiselessly a little deeper onto where she had crawled from, fumbling with the holster that had pivoted it's way onto her back. She felt her grubby back, and had touched something leather; she couldn't help but give out a smirk.

She fumbled with the flap, making subtle - and hopefully inaudible - crunches on her position. She arched her back a little higher, feeling something... it was... it was. . . .

An apple. Her uneaten snack was pocketed onto her leather messenger bag.

"Shoot," Artemis murmured; the apple had fell from her grasp and rolled over. Looking above, the zombie had took notice, and fell from his sentinel position, back turned from the quivering Danver.

She quickly felt her bottom for the machete; on the verge of tears. Artemis had found it, and crawled on her belly and lunged the rusty wedge onto the living dead's back exit.

The zombie moaned and yelped, turning its frothing head behind on a neck-breaking angle. It screeched and saliva flew in the air.

"Get. A ********... breath mint!" Artemis plunged the machete deeper; her other hand trying to find the rusty knife. The zombie was incapacitated, its hand fell off in its hardest attempt the choke the attacker, which was highly flawed.

Artemis crawled from the tight area and got the knife on her back, slinging it onto the zombie's neck. The neck flew off like a cork on a champagne bottle, letting all the creature's bodily liquids seep from the fatal injury.

When the zombie had died, she pulled the weapons back and placed them on their holsters. Artemis fell to the corner and sobbed: it wasn't just any other zombie, it was Adam, a childhood friend of hers, whom she recognized by the nautilus necklace dangling from its green neck.

She's lost a friend and killed it. . . .

"Adam, I'm sorry," she sobbed brokenly and stood up wishing to walk deeper onto the cavern and meet her demise.

Molecular Atrophy

Metal Android_19 generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 2!

Metal Android_19

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:06 am
You can see that this part of the cave has vast galleries of columns, stalactites, and stalagmites that stretch out to the edges of this chamber. Some light is coming in through holes up above in the forest allowing you to see the cave's wondrous structures. There is a passage that leads northwest and another that leads southeast.

19: "I am sick and tired of these mutha fuking zombies in this mutha fuking cave." evil  
-The Insane Faerie- generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 2!
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:15 am
Naomi sighed a truly exasperated sigh at the zombies. She just wanted to pull their heads off.

Which is what she did.

Oh, how great it felt, the sweet sight of revenge! She was so happy, she continued caroling as she ventured on.

-The Insane Faerie-

4,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Unilover07 generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 4!

Unilover07

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:28 pm
*dodges zombies while singing Dashing Through the Snow at the top of her lungs*  
"WNW" ☼Why Not World☼

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games