Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "EGG" Electronics, Gizmos and Gadgets!
So I want to buy Rock Band....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark Yume

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:20 pm
But it would most likely be me and sometimes my brother playing. For you guys who have already played, is it a good game if you are just 1 player, and will I get my munnys worth, or should I just get Guitar Hero? This is for the Wii btw.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:54 pm
I would get Rockband, you can have just as much by yourself. Plus with Rockband you have a choice of what instrument you to play.  

Heartiel

Volnut

2,700 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:53 pm
Playing as a group in Rock Band is a lot more fun 'cause you can yell at your friends when you fail. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:33 pm
Gluttony, Greed, Sloth, Lust, Pride, Envy, and Wrath...
Seven Deadly Sins...

Go for rock band. In my opinion it is, by far, the better game. The songs are fun to play over and over again. Not only that you have 3-4 instrument choices. Guitar, bass, drums, and mic. And it is a great party game. The songs are a bit more modern than those of Guitar Hero so you'll be more likely to know them. But that doesn't divert away from the music quality.

Buy the bundle package. You will no regret it because you get the instruments, and the game, plus an adapter to enable group play! With Rock Band 2 coming out sometime this year, or even next. ((I'm not sure)) You'll only have to purchase the game this time around.

The only problems, I heard, about the game are..If you like the guitar hero guitars and how they feel, the Rock Band guitar will feel very, very different. The buttons are built into the frets and not just on top . But it has a second set of colored buttons for people with smaller hands, or if you just wanna look cool while rocking that guitar solo.

The drum heads are very good, for the set. But if you do, as my friend Chris did, and beat around the heads and not on top of them. You will KILL the sensitivity. I kid you not and you will cry. I nearly strangled my friend when he started on my set, and he quickly learned better. Also with the drum set the foot pedal is known to break if hit too hard, or used for long periods of time. I am a drummer and the way I use my real foot pedal nearly kill the one for my RB set. I suggest, if you really get into buy an electronic pedal from an electronic drum set. It will work and it will not break, you can smack them around.

I hope this helps you make your choice. But either way, rock on.

How many sins does it take to get to the final layer of hell?
The world may soon find out...

Evan After Death

"EGG" Electronics, Gizmos and Gadgets!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces