Submit

Counter:
  . . .
View Results

Strideo
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:21 pm
User Image

This is a narrow pathway that runs north and south through the forest. The area seems light and airy even beneath the thick canopy of leaves above and the path is easy to follow.

Follow the path North
Follow the path South

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:13 am
User Image

Wha-! ZOMBIES!

This path isn't safe while the undead are about!

Quick! Generate a random number between 1-15!

Strideo
Crew

Mama Ame generated a random number between 1 and 15 ... 5!

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:51 am

"RAWR!!!" Came a loud moan. Ame groaned along with it. She'd decided to leave the safety of the village and now she knew she'd regret it. It was dark, being in the woods so she was having a hard time seeing. But she knew of of them were here.

A shift in the light allowed her to see her nemesis. He was the most vile thing she had ever seen. She had to fight to keep from getting sick. He wasn't very tall, but it appeared he had once been muscular. He was mostly bone, except for thick slabs of rotting flesh covering half his face, chest and thighs. He had one pulsating eyeball which seemed like it would burst at any moment.

The zombie seemed to be sniffing the area, he made another noise and behind her she heard the reply. Ame gasped as she turned around. Behind her there was another zombie. This one was female. She didn't look as bad as the first. Her skin was a sickly green color. Her eyes were sunken and hallow. It didn't seem like she even saw her...

That is until she lunged. Ame gasped, feeling herself being thrown way to far. Her head slammed against a tree and she groaned. She could see little stars dancing in front of her eyes.

And then she felt the zombie, on top of her. Ame gasped. It was going to kill her if she didn't do something! Using her strength she pushed the creature off. Behind her she could hear more of them showing up.

She had to have a plan. She noticed a large tree. All the zombies seemed to be gathered under it. If she could chop it down...

This one was in her way though. She quickly took one of her knives and plunged it into the zombies head. It started to scream but she sniffled it with her fist. She cringed, zombie spit was a nasty thing.

The other zombies seemed confused as she throw off extra clothing to lure them away but keep them under the tree. She began to chop. Each swing of the axe into the trunk's wooden bark made her cringe inwardly. She always thought the zombies would hear her.

Eventually she began to feel the tree wobble. She grinned, putting her weight against it. It tumbled down, slamming hard against the monsters. "Yes!" she cried, she'd probably just killed a good five or six.

"RAWWWRRRR!" Came that frightening scream. Ame too screamed. She hadn't killed the original, which was clearly their leader. And if she thought he was angry before, it was nothing compared to now. The pulsating now burst, blood spitting forward. Ame felt like being sick, but knew she couldn't be. He was running at her with remarkable speed. Zombies weren't supposed to be fast!

He knocked her back, she could feel his hot steamy breath in her face. His clawed fingers ripped at her shoulder. That hurt! Now she was mad! She kicked him, hard between the legs. Not that he had anything left there, it still hurt. She laughed, "Take that!"

"RAWWRRRR!" The zombie screamed again, grabbing her leg and causing her to fall down. Hah! Wrong move zombie. She was now close enough to grab her ax. She swung it widely at the zombie, and felt it make contact.

For several seconds the zombie seemed fine. Then the front end slide one way, the back end the other way. She'd chopped it in half.

"Take that." She gasped.

SPI -14 generated a random number between 1 and 15 ... 15!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:52 pm
Jad came running from the south, leaping up into the air with his jetpack, "Advantage: ME!" He laughed madly and sprayed the zombies with gunfire as he flew overhead to the north.

The zombies dropped like flies to the incindiary ammo Jad unleashed, as he passed overhead, he grinned, 15 zombies! That's a personal best!  

SPI -14

disliker of the mary sue generated a random number between 1 and 15 ... 6!

disliker of the mary sue

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:20 pm
hm and just when i thought it be more boring paths zombies appered.  
iMonochromatic generated a random number between 1 and 15 ... 13!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:17 pm
A zombie leered at me as I stalked down the path away from the wretched caves. Rancid drool slid from the corner of its gaping mouth, adding to its hideous appearance. Slimy. That was the word the popped into my head.

It didn't seem to want to harm me. "Strange," I thought. But I couldn't leave one alive. Before the zombie could even react, my dagger was buried to the hilt in its chest. Foul blood poured, and the zombie fell limp.

"What a horrible way to die," I pondered. "But then again, you're already dead!"

(currently 7 kills inc. this one - 40)

User Image
Click it nao.
User Image

iMonochromatic

Okami Ameras generated a random number between 1 and 15 ... 1!

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:48 pm
I walk down the path, greeted by more and more zombies. I take aim, and... click click, I'm out of ammo.

DAMNIT!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:50 pm
I stash my guns away and look around, finding of all things-- an axe laying on the ground. I grab it up and slash at the nearest zombie, slicing off it's head. I'm too rattled by my lack of ammo, so I flee to the north.  

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
Mr. If generated a random number between 1 and 15 ... 1!

Mr. If

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:40 am
Uh oh! Mr. If had encountered his first zombies! He quickly unlatched the brass key ring he was carrying swinging it's hinge open and selected an iron skeleton key.

The key was black as night, simple, and strong. Mr. If threw the key to the ground in front of the oncoming zombies and the ground shook and rumbled as a mass of earth rose from the ground and coalesced into the rough shape of a hulking man. This was Glorp the earth golem made by a wizard of old.

Glrop's mighty form had frightened soldiers into throwing down their spears and fleeing in battles of old but the zombies knew no such fear. They set upon Glorp from all sides biting and scratching his earthen skin of dirt and stone. They did little damage as Glorp threw them back and dashed them against trees and knocked them to the ground.

Unfortunately Glorp knew nothing of zombies and how to appropriately dispatch them. They redoubled their attacks on the golem flinging their broken and battered bodies at him again and again.

Eventually in frustration Glorp withdrew and his form fell to the ground as an inanimate pile of dirt and stones leaving the iron key resting atop. Glorp had only destroyed one of the zombies in his battle.

With a flick of his wand Mr. If made the key fly into his hand before fleeing to the south.

Molecular Atrophy generated a random number between 1 and 15 ... 8!
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:20 am
"Just what I needed..." Artemis panted as she reached a scene of cannibalism. A zombie gave a bald woman a vampire kiss- a very sloppy one which actually was an act of gore.

Artemis held onto her stomach as she saw the man on his heart boxers pull out what looks like the woman's voice box, the man not bothering to use a hand to swallow it all off.

The woman fell to her back and sobbed- or merely gurgled -as her flame dropped her, his vicious eyes fixated on living Artemis. The creature clenched its bony and bloody fists as it makes a charge.

Just in time, Artemis steps away from where she was rooted, taking her machete and digging the flesh onto the zombie's bare back. The zombie grunted and foamed at the mouth with blood, the zombie woman she took as a snack moaned and gurgled.

"Definitely lovers," Artemis gasped, the zombie's right hand constricting her neck.

Artemis was choking and losing sight; she's already had a hard time breathing, and this creature would make things worse for her.

"Aaackhg!" She choked. The zombie seems to enjoy this sound of distress, and takes pleasure on showing off his greenish tombstone teeth and readies each canine and bicuspid for the pain the victim would soon die over.

Unexpectedly, the zombie woman grabs the man by the back, gnawing his back flesh as a sign of passion. The man shook her off but the woman clung; gripping the man's hair which reflexes Artemis's release.

She coughed and crawled to a nearby tree, witnessing the spectacle like it was a horror movie, and nothing more.

They were sucking each other's faces sloppily and biting off the parts which still had flesh. Artemis sighed, she hated Public Displays of Affection the most.

Taking the axe on her back, and the axe on the holster, she approaches the morbid couple and sends their heads flying off; headless bodies collapsing on top of each other.

"I didn't ask for some face sucking," she commented, and with a quirky smile, meandered off South.

Molecular Atrophy

Zphal generated a random number between 1 and 15 ... 8!

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:33 am
After having picked herself up off the cool grass, Zphal continued along the forest path. It was then, as she was treading lightly upon the leaves, that she realized she heard moaning around her.

Oh. There were more zombies here, she realized. She turned her eyes keenly toward the foliage. After her fit of madness, it seemed there was a deep seated serenity. Calmly, cooly, collectively, she aimed her shotgun on the hideous form closest to her and pulled the trigger.

The sound of the shot sent birds screeching from their perch, and sent two more zombies in her direction, and two more in the opposite, shambling for their life. Zphal took a step back as the first lashed out for her and blasted his head off. The second she dispatched with the butt of her empty weapon to its cranium.

Zphal reloaded her gun and continued down the path, her face a grim countenance. She had just been reminded why it was she had come here, and that her duty still lie ahead of her.

-The Insane Faerie- generated a random number between 1 and 15 ... 2!
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:15 pm
Naomi shuddered at the sight of the zombies, remembering her total: 18. So, she sung 18 verses about the unknown 9th reindeer, the zombie reindeer, Blazer. It seemed to have lulled the zombies as she sprinted away.  

-The Insane Faerie-

4,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
"WNW" ☼Why Not World☼

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items