Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
2 questions

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vado ruggito

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:52 pm
ok number one. how can you make a girl like you?

number two. how can you tell if a girl likes you?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:49 pm
The best thing to do is "be yourself". Don't try to impress her with things that aren't true. Give her compliments. Let her earn your trust. Be her friend. Eventually she'll see if you are a person she likes and she'll let you know. Good luck hon!!  

btrfly7

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:59 am
First of all you can't make someone like you. I agree with btrfly7, just be yourself and be her friend. Eventually she might develop feelings for you. And as for noticing? I don't know. If she seems to flirt with you, maybe more eye contact than necessary, calling you a name like Darling, or sweetie. I don't know. personally I don't have a lot of experience. I have a guy friend who I truly like. Can I ask you the same questions? Like how do you know that a guy likes you?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:28 pm
Arriana_lynn
First of all you can't make someone like you. I agree with btrfly7, just be yourself and be her friend. Eventually she might develop feelings for you. And as for noticing? I don't know. If she seems to flirt with you, maybe more eye contact than necessary, calling you a name like Darling, or sweetie. I don't know. personally I don't have a lot of experience. I have a guy friend who I truly like. Can I ask you the same questions? Like how do you know that a guy likes you?

well since you helped me out ill help you. you know a guy likes you when he wont leave you alone they seem to be really annoying but thats what it is  

Vado ruggito

desy1156

Invisible Raider

4,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:30 pm
You can't really make someone like you. That would be manipulation of some sort. Even if you do things that she'd like, it would be a lie if that's not your true self.

Like the others said, just be yourself. If she likes it, good for you. If she doesn't, tough luck; move on. It's much better to know that someone likes you for who you are, not who she'd think you are.

Now, every girl is different, just like every guy is different. If you posses that personality that she'd like, you might want to enhance [I think that's the word] it a bit more. If you want her to know that you like her, do something about it, anything. If she likes you, she's probably looking out for signs just as much as you are. Someone's just have to take the first step.

Again, every girl is different; keep that in mind. If she's doing something different when she's with you than when she's with others, then she feels something about you. That can be either good or bad. Some girls don't mind showing that they like you in public; other girls take the more subtle way. Just watch out. Even the smallest things can mean something; just don't take it too far.

It really depends on her personality. Maybe she's just friendly, or maybe she's being extra friendly with you. Maybe she's just quiet and shy, or maybe she's thinking about what to do with you being there. Maybe she's just optimistic and cheerful, or maybe you make her day much more bearable. Endless possibilities.

Well, I hope that helped at least a bit 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:44 am

Ok, this will probably sound sexist and cheap, but in order to help I'll do it anyways.

The best way to make a girl like you is NOT being yourself, you have to look like if you were yourself, look honest while you lie to her, is complicated but if I have learned something is that either you wait things to happen or you force them to happen.

About the second question is not that hard to know if a girl likes you, sadly there are no recipiesyou have to trust your instinct.

And remember never say "I like you" first, the love is a war, and the one that gives more loses, the trick is being good enough so she have to give more than you with out noticing it.

Only one warning pal, following these rules anyone can have anyone, but in the end this does not makes you happy.

Kagayaku Shirou

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff