Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "IDT" Intelligent Discussion Threads!
WHY DO U THINK GUYS AND GURLS ARE CONFUSING! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

which sex is more confusing?
  DEFINATLEY GUYS!
  GURLS BY FAR!
  They r even i think!
View Results

t0pey

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:47 am
i agree...guys say things but mean the opposite or actually think of other meanings. and what'smore confusing is..we girls think we own our partners,  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:18 pm
i don't think its that guys say one thing and mean another, i think its more that girls usually tell everything to thier friends, while guys don't really talk...at all (i'm not saying this is for everybody though...)  

une_pomme_verte

ScardyG

4,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:38 pm
In my experience, men will never understand women because women are complicated.
Women will only learn to understand men once they realize that men are simple.

One thing I find hilarious is when a woman asks a guy for his opinion on shades of color. What the woman doesn't realize is that men cannot see subtle variations in color.
We women can because when humans lived in hunter-gatherer societies, one of the jobs of women was to gather fruits, veggies and tubers for food. Survival depended on the ability to tell edible and poisonous plants apart, sometimes by the subtle difference in color.
Noticing slight variations in color isn't a necessity for the mighty hunter. He needs a single-minded focus and determination to stalk and kill the main course. This is why guys like my dad are baffled by the juggling over multiple activities that women are capable of.
The jobs of our long-ago ancestors were the mold of how men and women think and interact to this very day.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:22 pm
Well guys are more confusing to me because I've grown up all my life learning how girls "are". Seriously, when you were a little kid, you probably thought of guys and girls as the same, and both of them made perfect sense to you, am I right? But society, mostly TV, has shaped the sexes to be different.  

Onlyrainbowsafterrain

B!tchyNluvNit

450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:58 pm
I think everyone is complicated, individually. Trying to cut that into sexes just makes it more confusing. True, there is a majority thing to a lot of stereotypes, like how girls overthink things a lot and make things more complicate, but that doesn't mean that guys don't too. It's never been a male versus female thing for me really. Everyone is different so you have to deal with them differently to understand them.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:58 am
Mara the Ice Princess
I really need an answer 2 this! I mean guys freakibng confuse aand annoy me 2 no end! I wanna know why u guys and gurls think the opposite sex is confusing and or annoying!

I think guys r confusing cause they say 1 thing and mean another! Y DONT THEY SAY WHAT THEY MEAN!

Well, to be honest with you...a lot of girls do this too. It's not their gender, but the individual person. Most guys are simple and at times we tend to read way too far into them. That can make them seem complicated when really, from my experience, most of them aren't. Not to say there aren't exceptions out there. razz For me I voted that it's even.  

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Tasty Crayons

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:59 pm
Mara the Ice Princess
I think guys r confusing cause they say 1 thing and mean another! Y DONT THEY SAY WHAT THEY MEAN!

I usually hear that about women, not men.

I'm a female, and I definitely believe women are much more complicated than men. It must be hard for them to figure us out. It is true - if we say one thing, we expect the man (or whoever) to know what we really mean/want.

It must suck to date me.

If you really want to know the answer, I have one book suggestion - "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus" by John Gray. It's an old book that a lot of people know of and think is it a bit... corny. But I read it and found much of it to be true about my own man, and about myself. It helps you understand the opposite sex a little better.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:45 pm
Coming from a girls side i say that guys arent confusing
guys as a whole are very simple things to understand
i spend most of my time with them..b/c i play football..i get to see the 'real' side of guys..the side they wont show there girl friends...the real them
because i see them and communicate and coexist with them in 'their' world i have adapted there tendencies and learned there ways
i can say i fully understand the male species
well from age 0-about 30
after that im clueless
but i also think that each and every person is complex. and to get to no them you have to spend your time with them.

so there it is  

flfy1991

TemptedBlaze

2,750 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:27 am
Guys are not confusing at all. They are completely simple. Since girls are confusing, we tend to think guys must be too.. they aren't. smile  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:35 am
girls are full of drama and want to know the details and guys just want to get to the point and get it over with. NO OFFENSE  

THE_SHY_ONES

Arachnakid

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:06 pm
I don't think people can be generalized by their gender in this case; it really depends on the individual and on your point of view. People with poor communication skills tend to be the most confusing and confused. People also don't always think things through, which leads to even more confusion. Everyone has their own way of thinking, so when your way is very different from their way you both get confused.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:09 am
i think that guys and girls are equally confusing it might be just a matter of how you grew up that you would think the opposite gender would or wouldnt be as confusing so to me it would be from point of view...  

Ms Jenna_ Lee

3,000 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100

Esme Eames

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:10 pm
Anyone can be confusing. I think guys tend to say more what they mean than girls do, but really it just depends on the person.  
"IDT" Intelligent Discussion Threads!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff