Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Ever Nervous Yuu - exit, pursued by bear

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ever Nervous Yuu

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:22 pm
Weeeeell... tamer profile. Hm.

I'm not the particular soul to go posting my all and everything on the internet (especially on a site so public) but for the benefit of the random passerby, I'm a twenty something transient wafting from one young adult mishap to the next until I should so happen to find my place in the world. I have a cat named Eleanore Roosevelt and a monkey on my back named White Zinfandel.
Digimon is, in fact, the first anime show I watched obsessively (I don't count the Pokemon craze as I didn't have t.v at that point and so was at the mercy of my classmates and their monster mania), and has always had a special place in my heart even after I technically "outgrew" it. Thus am I living vicariously through the tamer adventures of a pixelized red head in a sweater vest.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:06 pm
As far as RP characters go, I haven't completely worked out the personality of mine except that her name is Ren and she's an angry nerd.

Spends most of her free time devoting body and soul to photography, writing scathing articles about the condition of society, and wondering why everyone who comes up to her addresses her as "young man." Needless to say her circle of friends is very small, including only one of the library assistants and the small orange blob dog creature that has appeared from the screen of her laptop. She calls him Cecil.

Hobbies include the said photography, secretly watching giant robot cartoons in her bedroom in the middle of the night, secretly playing an online fantasy game before the watching of the robot cartoons (hence the dark elf avatar) writing essays, and sewing unusual hats for Cecil. She's actually a rather deft hand with the needle, and has made several ridiculous costumes for herself in the past, but keeps them hidden under her bed in a large Tupperware container.

She has two older brother, a motorcycle obsessed adrenaline addict and a pleasant but mildly eccentric computer repairman. Parents are absent for reasons she has failed to explain, not that she knows enough people to have to explain it. Also has a pet cat named Mug.

Hair: red
Eyes: blue
outfit: jeans, leather boots, red sweater vest and brown flannel shirt, permanent scowl
astrological sign: Scorpio  

Ever Nervous Yuu

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces