Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
but here's the other issue...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XanXives

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:57 pm
I have this to say about a certain person.
this person is also a great friend of mine. but it seems their life is also "oh so terrible." I honestly can't believe them. I understand people would get sad or terribly depressed over certain situations. but to keep on the same topic for a year now is just honestly annoying. I am sorry though. I mean It has to be hard. but the problem is, its like they are doing nothing at ALL to get better. like if they want to stay in that corner. all of my friends (including myself) have helped this person. and what does this person do. run away from it, talk about it but not try to get the topic off.
it all depends on what is their situation. it's a simple heartbreak
something people go through constantly every day.
but for this person to not even help themselves, makes me mad.

any comments...is this feeling I am having of frustrated right? or wrong... :/  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:46 pm
Don't worry much about it. 3nodding I've gone through that with one of my friends. It's the usual she-broke-my-heart thing, and all of us supported him and gave him advice. He wanted to move on, but sometimes, I guess, a person just falls too hard to let go.

It went on for awhile, to the point that some of us wanted to abandon the poor kid. It does get on people's nerves, yes, I admit. But don't abandon that friend of yours. You're probably that last strand of thread that person is hanging on to. I understand your frustrations. If you've done all that you could, then leave that person be. That person will figure it out soon enough, just like my friend did. 3nodding

And at that point, let me tell you, all you can say is, "THANK HEAVENS! IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!"  

desy1156

Invisible Raider

4,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items