.//Luna's Shoppe

Welcome to .:Illusion Infinite:.

I am Mistress Luna~♥ the owner and artist of this shoppe~ and I’ll gladly take your orders. I can do flat images with no color, I can do coloring, but just a little bit, I’m still getting the hang of coloring, and I can make black and white pictures too, like somewhat a photograph black and white-ish type. I do head shots, waist up, and full body, I also do different types of poses as well. I will need to point out these “conditions” for you:

• I will not tolerate with your impatience. Art takes time and effort to be what you want it to be.
• In order for me to know your request/order please pm me, I don’t always check the thread.
• I can’t do couple drawings, nor can I draw animals, nor do I draw cluttered avatars either, so make sure NOT to have these things that I just listed, and I can’t draw male avatars either sorry :[
• I can only do up to 5 orders at time, so please don’t complain that I won’t do your order.
• I can’t do backgrounds, but I can TRY.
DO NOT spam me or my friend Milky-Coco’s pm box, it’s annoying and takes up space, and we’ll easily report you.
• Don’t advertise in our thread, this isn’t a charity thread! Either I or the both of us will warn you not to do this, if you ignore it then we’ll report you.

Other than that, please enjoy your stay here~♥

~~~~~~~~~

Prices~♠

Ok my prices are fair, because of how well I draw these types of prices were made. I WILL NOT lower my prices at all so don’t bother trying to persuade me to lower them.

Full Body -------- 5k-6k

Waist-up -------- 2k-3k

Head-shots ------ 1k-2k

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Samples~♦

Here are a few samples of my art.

Full Body~

[♥][♠][♦][♣][♥]
[♠]
[♣]
[♦]

Waist Up~

[♣][♦]

Head-Shots~

[♦]

Chibis~

[♥][♠][♦]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you want to pm me for an art request, please pm me and tell me in this manner.

Request Form~♠

[b][i][u]Username:
Art Type?(Head Shots, Full Body, etc.):
Pose?:
Black and White? Color?:
Tip?:
Total:[/u][/i][/b]

~~~~~~~~~

Slots~♣

Spots that are opened~♥

1. chihiro_morimoto

Here's the link to me and my friend's shop thread :3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If that link doesn't work then go here