Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zilerate

5,350 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:58 pm
ok, I just got a call from this guy who lives in Texas. Whenever he calls me he's jacking off. He made it so his number isn't shown on my phone. I did meet him on Facebook and we started talking a bit. I was going through a rough patch in my life and i (stupidly) gave him my number. He started sending me pictures of his d*ck and telling me how amazing i am and how he wants to do me. I really don't know what to do. He left me alone for a few months, then suddenly he's back again. He called me last month early in the morning when i was getting up for summer school. I, of course, hung up. He called me l barely 10 minutes ago. I really need him to stop this. I don't want to talk to him though, he freaks me out. Any ideas??  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:16 am
Try to talk to him and ask him to leave him alone and since you don't ant to you could tell him it on facebook. If he doesn't leave you alone tell the cops. If you don't want to call the cops ask your friend to talk to him.  

Gabriel55

Zat In The Hat

Hilarious Capitalist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:08 pm
Gabriel55
Try to talk to him and ask him to leave him alone and since you don't ant to you could tell him it on facebook. If he doesn't leave you alone tell the cops. If you don't want to call the cops ask your friend to talk to him.

He beat me to it do what he says.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:01 pm
User Image[`S]how the pictures to the cop, I don't know, show the cops evidence :]User Image

koweeeen

dontnowat2donow

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:23 pm
block his number oro somthing

i had the same thinng happen and it is al over

every time he trys to contact me the police office txts me saying he tryed
so it is all good now  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:10 pm
Change your fone number. explianing wont help cuz i think the guy can't seem to controol this.
If you want to help him, ask the police to send him to profsional help.  

shani26

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff