Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "EGG" Electronics, Gizmos and Gadgets!
Shop by Color

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tech toys are so colourful nowadays
  :3
  :x
View Results

citystardust

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:42 pm
I have been looking for a new digital camera lately and I have noticed that they seem to come in a wide spectrum of colours nowadays. Some places allow you to "Shop by color," by this I mean it will help u narrow down your search to only pink cameras if you would ONLY buy a pink camera and no other colorus. Do you find it silly or convenient to be able to shop by colour? Choosing a camera based on colour regardless of more advanced features on a newer and cheaper camera not available in pink or whatever colour u want?

Also, skins have become increasing popular over the past few years. Would you spend extra money on skins?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:13 pm
I think it's nice. Shopping by color gives you the opportunity to see all the possible options you can get in the specific color you may want. :B  

Encode

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:50 pm
Encode
I think it's nice. Shopping by color gives you the opportunity to see all the possible options you can get in the specific color you may want. :B

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:00 pm
I think sometimes people don't completely buy a camera based on features. Sometimes people just want to have a digital camera that looks nice, especially if it's a certain color. Sure, they may want a good camera that has some cool features, just as long as it fits their budget.

I don't think it's silly that they have the "shop by color" feature.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

anir95

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:40 am
Sure shopping by color is a great thing, I specifically wanted a pink camera as a present. I'm sure that my aunt used shop by color, by it's a great thing no doubt about it.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:19 pm
i reallyy like it ;
it shows all types of cameras with one specific color you want .
its very convenient .
&&
i wouldn't want to spend money on skins ;
it defeats the purpose of the color for it ;
in my opinion that is .  

asian_rawrr_xP

Drumgasmic Monkeyguy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:00 am
id buy a skin but only if it was really cool and at a low price but most importantly if it can come off and not have stupid a** sticky stuff leftover like it did for my psp
i think its kinda cool to shop by color but kinda useless. id take a pink camera that kicks a** over an awesome looking one that is just crap anyday  
"EGG" Electronics, Gizmos and Gadgets!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games