I'm looking for a good horror movie to watch because I love them, any way I've been having troubles finding one. I want to be scarred. I mostly like supernatural types but I'll settle for anything that gives me a thrill. The problem is I've been to hundreds of sights but they just tell the plot or the story. I don't want something dirty or risque just scary. but they are so hard to find! I have parents whom I love and they aren't crazy about horrors but they know I am. I think for a movie to actually be scary its at least pg 13.
I can't find a sight that explains why it has the rating it does.They all say rated this for language and disturbing images, but I've found language can mean anything from a curse here and there to @#$%$#@%& every other word. And disturbing images can be anything from a ghost to brutal and detailed rapeing and murdering.
If you know some place that can tell me what a movie is rated and go into depth about it please tell me. Or if you know a good movie tell me. You will be much loved.