Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!
Why, God?! Why?! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VIP Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:10 pm
Keaton_The_Alchemist
Poor Toonami I remember watching it when I was 6 I loved it, I remember it showed the anime Blue submarine No.6....or something to that effect. That anime was the first step to my anime addiction. Also does anyone remember that one show, it was in 3D had robots and it had something to do with a big cube came down and everyone took roles in the game?
Code Lyoko?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:17 am
Keaton_The_Alchemist
Poor Toonami I remember watching it when I was 6 I loved it, I remember it showed the anime Blue submarine No.6....or something to that effect. That anime was the first step to my anime addiction. Also does anyone remember that one show, it was in 3D had robots and it had something to do with a big cube came down and everyone took roles in the game?

I'm so completely late with this answer, but I believe you're referring to Reboot. <3

Marjosa

Sparkly Fairy

9,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Lunastar324

Friendly Citizen

5,800 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:58 pm
I still can't believe they got rid of Toonami. I remember when it aired on weekdays, I would watch Reboot, Sailor Moon and Dragonball!! Why, Toonami?!! crying scream  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:57 pm
I remember that, and I still miss it. T.T But the good new is that I found any anime you could possibly think of on the internet. =D You just have to know where to look. And now I don't have to wait a week for the next episode to come out in english dub. Just watch the sub version of it. Although, I still wish I had the Funimation Channel. I think it's better than Toonami, but I don't have it. This way I could watch anime when I'm unable to get on the computer....

turtlegirl100

Omnipresent Lunatic

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:19 pm
At least theres good 'ol youtube. Free,fast anime any time of the day or night! blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 6:03 pm
i remember watching it that night and the news blindsided me...i've been watching it pretty much since the beginning i was like wtf and called my friends it turns out they knew for awhile and hadn't told me....i was so sad  

Makai Angel666

cripzfav1

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 10:02 am
kl  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 12:57 am
*sigh* that show had its perks but i did see it go downhilll oh well...i think it fell through because sailormoon wasnt licesned in usa anymore so they couldnt show it which got them the most ratings  

lilmiyu

RedSpade11

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:35 pm
Lunastar324
I still can't believe they got rid of Toonami. I remember when it aired on weekdays, I would watch Reboot, Sailor Moon and Dragonball!! Why, Toonami?!! crying scream

My sentiments exactly, except replace Reboot with the 2001 adaptation of Cyborg 009, one or two versions of Gundam and Hamtaro.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:35 am
even though it's been sometime, i miss toonami. crying i also miss migoozi.  

Winnyao

Rica is insane

6,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:43 pm
It'll be back. They replaced Toonami with that CN Real bullshit which no one really watches or cares for.

They'll learn how many viewers they lost trying to copy Nickelodeon. Since Toonami is gone all I watch on there anymore is Teen Titans and Adult Swim. The CN Real shows suck that I doubt even kids would be interested in them.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:25 pm
I stopped watching Toonami years ago.
You know, when it started to suck.
:]
But I do remember always coming home from school in time to watch me some ReBoot and whatever the Friday anime movie happened to be.
^^

T3h Jinji

Hallowed Sex Symbol

8,850 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Jooodie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:23 pm
I used to watch toonami everyday after school.
But it doesn't come on anymoree. ;___;
/boohoooo~

"FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games