Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KingJack!

5,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:00 pm
So, in my LeafGreen, I made up a little story: Jack (My character, AKA Red) is really Lt. Surge's son. Surge didn't want him at first, and tried to pawn him off to an Army Academy (Trainer Hill.) But Jack/Red runs off to the Sevii Islands. There is a confrontation, and a happy ending.

So then, Jack (Let's call him Red for simplicity) lives with him in Vermilion, and every morning, jogs to Saffron, and occasionally visits his fans in the fan-club (I made this after defeating the Elite Four and Assface.). Then, Red becomes just like him. Then, while training with his Poliwag (Before he found out that Surge was his father, he woke up with and only had Poliwag, and trained in Veridian Woods with it until regaining his memory through poor plotting.) now a Poliwrath, he visits the Chancey Man and dances with him.

He regains his old personality, and decides to be a hippie, traveling on Poliwrath via Surfing. Surge was pissed, but so what?

So, like my story? smile But more importantly, have you made a similar story up while Playing a Pokemon Game?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:33 pm
But I recently restarted the game. crying Beat Erika today.

In this incarnation, what is said (Save for the Sevii Islands and owning Pokemon and all...) has already happened, and now Red (Jack, still) is known as a runaway, and that he is often regarded by others worse than a Paris Hilton-esque figure in this world. (He just busted up Team Rocket's Celadon base, but people think he's just lying.)

Anyways, in both stories, the VS Seeker acts as a tracer, and when it is activated (In Towns and Cities or where there are no other Trainers, too.), it sends Surge a signal.

Also, Surge told him not to go to Fuchsia. (BTW, his Mom wanted Red to get to Vermilion to live with his dad, but Surge thought traveling would be good for him, okay even.) Here's a spoiler; turns out Koga might be Red's real father, however, this it is unknown who is the father.  

KingJack!

5,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200

Nadian
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:52 am
It... sounds sort of crazy, I guess.

Closest I've come to making up stories is mostly stories of what happens when I delete saved games. For example, in My Pokemon Ranch, when I transfer everything out and delete the save game, I imagine their universe collapsing into chaos in a bible~esque way to be reborn completely new...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:41 pm
Nadian
It... sounds sort of crazy, I guess.

Closest I've come to making up stories is mostly stories of what happens when I delete saved games. For example, in My Pokemon Ranch, when I transfer everything out and delete the save game, I imagine their universe collapsing into chaos in a bible~esque way to be reborn completely new...

A-mazing. cool  

KingJack!

5,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200

KingJack!

5,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:11 pm
Any one else? Comment on the above stories also?  
"PPP" Peoples' Pokemon Place

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games