Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
STALKER! How do I tell him, Im not interested?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lily127

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:10 pm
Theres this one guy and hes okay and all, but he is just perverted....
Im like 16 and hes 14 and he tried to touch my a** a few days ago, sooo like I am trying not to push him off a bridge like i did to this guy who cheated on me. HOw do I get rid of this pest of a stalker?
(Thinks of bridge) Hmmmmmmm...........  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:55 pm
If he likes you pervertedly you could just be the total oppasite of sexy when your around him and just gross him out. lol  

Shuyajin

Iridus

Dangerous Shapeshifter

4,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:50 am
kiss someone in front of him; use ugly pants; do some noise with your nose (WTF XD); just teleport me to your place so I can grab his neck and scream at his ear "STFU GTFO STFU GTFO STFU GTFO" (:  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:42 pm
Ummm, no. Like Im the best looking person in my class, and I have a reputation to keep up with, so, no I cant be gross.

But the kissing idea is good, but none of theses guys are good enough for me....
But I guess it doesnt matter now........
I used the bridge.....
No, seriously, I slapped him and told him if he got near me again, I would kill him.
I guess guys arent as stupid as I thought.  

Lily127

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:28 pm
I have the same problem.

No matter how hard it is, and will be, you have to straight out tell this guy that you are not interested. Or use "I" statements, which actually help!
"I'm not comfortable doing this." ect, ect.
and if he persists, tell somebody.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:40 am
Lily127
Ummm, no. Like Im the best looking person in my class, and I have a reputation to keep up with, so, no I cant be gross.

But the kissing idea is good, but none of theses guys are good enough for me....
But I guess it doesnt matter now........
I used the bridge.....
No, seriously, I slapped him and told him if he got near me again, I would kill him.
I guess guys arent as stupid as I thought.

Wow, that sounded a little conceited. Who cares about rep? Be yourself. What do you need a rep for? That guy is probably messing with you because of that "rep".  

xParanormal Angelx

f ii o r e ll a

4,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:28 am
That happened to me one time with these other guys from my school, they'd touched me in the most inappropriate places and called me names like 'doll face' and whatever. That usually happened when I was by myself. They'd chicken out whenever I was with my friends or with someone who was keeping me occupied.
I would say to have someone around you (like friends) when that guy you're talking about approaches (which does work) but then again, our friends won't and can't always be around us.
Or you could stick with the bridge thing (that didn't just come from me). Or maybe do something that will embarrass him in front of a whole lot of people.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:13 am
Stalkers are tricky. I've found the best system for dealing with stalkers is to put a spotlight on them. Stalkers do their best work undercover. They usually lack social skills and suffer some sort insecurity so bringing their stalkerish behavior to EVERYONES attention especially in front of them. Like if you see him and people you know are around point blatantly at him and announce loudly for all to hear. "That's the guys who's been harassing me! He grabbed my a** the other day."

Normally the glares from the public will shy him off from repeating his behavior.

HOWEVER... to take such action on someone where it isn't justified... (where they are interested and strongly showing it and you're not being clear that you're not interested and just expect them to pick up on some vague hint that you think is obvious but probably isn't) ... using this technique can turn good people into stalkers or worse... so only use it if the direct "I don't like you. Please leave me alone." approach fails.  

Grypesagon

Chefeetaboopers

8,325 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:59 am
If he continues stalking you, consult a councilor or his parents or your parents or a teacher or trusted adult. Mention to them what is going on. Because, if he touches you in places you don't want to be touched, regardless of age, he is sexually harassing you and you can sue if it does not end when you tell someone.  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games