Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Tamer Coliseum (Digimon PvP Card Battle Forum)
Kingdom of the Digital Guardians: (Victory: Tiger) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Im Windspirit rolled 8 10-sided dice: 1, 5, 5, 1, 8, 7, 2, 5 Total: 34 (8-80)

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:58 pm
Reniko smriked punching the ground.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:59 pm

Venom-myotismon: 0 hp
Zanbamon: 87hp

Announcer: The victory goes to Saren!

Im Windspirit

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:03 pm
Sheriti moved out of the crowd that was forming around the victor, Reniko had already de-digivolved. He was already beeing tented by one digimon from his left arm. "Feh, it's nothing for you to concern yourself over." Sheriti smiled, "Always your arms." She turned back seeing Saren with the crowd. "Oh well, there's always next time." Reniko nodded.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:19 pm
Saren was not use to people cheering for him, he felt crowded. "uh..I...." Saren started to have a small melt down in hsi head, but kept composed, only those who really knew him would eb able to tell his current mental state, by his eyes.  

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:27 pm
Sheriti noticed how Saren was becomin, "You think I should ?" She looked at the vampire digimon, he was smirking. "Ehhh, no. I think he's perfectly fine." Sheriti looked at him, rolling her eyes. "What? Can't I have my fun aswell?" She began to cleare the crowd with the help of Reniko, "Alright, alright people, make sure to hurry on and find yourselfs some seats for the next round. Huh, oh no bathrooms over there."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:31 pm
Saren looked at Sheriti he wanted to give her a cocky look that said I beat you, but instead he gave a small nodd as a thank you.  

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:38 pm
Sheriti smiled as Reniko wrapped his un-injured arm around her waist. He looked at Shikon and gave a satisfied nod before taking off. "I hope to see a good match from you,Shikon. Let's not dissapoint the crowd." He remarked while levitating above them. "At least 'till the final rounds." Sheriti said as they both flew away.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:45 pm
Saren and shikon nodded, as Saren jumped up on the horse part of Zanbamon. Zanbamon jumped the cloud an ran.  

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Tamer Coliseum (Digimon PvP Card Battle Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games