Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
I have no friends Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiku Flower

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:24 pm
god i am not being mean but you need new friends they sound so gay.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:04 pm
Kiku Flower
okay one time friend she was like i can keep your secret i was like okay but dont tell any one so i tell her and go to school the next day and my secret is no longer a secret god i hate that i was like why are you acting like a big b***h. like what the f**k

Kiku we're supposed to be helping him. Anyways I'm sure you'll get over that friend Kiku.

And Zatenai, you'll find the right group in time  

ALEX you l o s e r

miss lasagna

3,350 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:09 pm
Okay, first of all, if they would dump you on your a** like that, they're not awesome enough to be your friends.
And I know it might not be much of a help to you, but you have friends here... right? wink Friends will come in time, just be yourself. (( god, I sould like those corny therapists again.. )). Anyways, don't dwell in the past, it will only bring you down. Look to the future, for it is bright as the sun. Or a 5 watt light bulb. The choice is for you, and only you, to make.
If you want to talk, both of my ears are open. Or, in a more literal situation, my inbox is. PM me anytime. 4laugh

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:27 pm
That's horrible! Why would anyone do that? Those jerks!
Well, even so, I'm here! I'll listen. We could be friends, if you want. I know that Gaian friends aren't loads of help when you're offline, but if you ever have a hard day and want to vent or unload, I'll listen and try to help you however I can. I don't mind if you just want to get something that bothers you off your chest. Or you could just tell me about your day, what happened, the whole thing! Even if something bad like that happens in the real world, just keep your friends on here in mind, okay?
Oh! But remember! Just because we're here doesn't mean you have to shut out in any non-gaian friends away. Maybe you'll meet some new people in the real world and you could have even more friends!

But you know, it sounds like fun if you and me could be friends! Well, what do you say, do want to be friends with me? Please?  

Kiradalia

Gerbil_of_the_Vashness

Lady Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:25 am
i remember something being posted in one of the other guilds i'm in not too long ago.

i can eally feel your pain, i've had no friends before, and for a while i was teased and hated by everyone in my grade for no reason. i know it feels sucky and feel really alone, but think of it like this:

you've hit rock bottom, and the only place you can go from here is up.

make new friends, join a club, do something to make yourself feel wanted. that's the best advice i can really give you, because i doubt you want to hear that this is temporary and will pass as the dickwads who are doing this to you mature and you meet new people.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:53 pm
Why not just find someone else to talk to. Like an aqatance or something or if ur not a really shy person u could try talking person u don't know all that well.  

BlackDragon495

roses_diamonds

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:26 pm
I think I can help you.

These " friends" of yours aren't really your friends at all. Ecspecially the two that decided they didn't want to hand out with you.

Here is what I am saying. Those people who were your friends but ow don't even talk to you but only make fun. They are pretty much making fun of themselves, because you guys had to have something in common to talk about. And you guys most likely shared the same interests so when they call you a gay a** nerd, it just means they are gayer, asser, and nerder. Much.

They find stength in making fun of you for things that I'm supposing are not even true. The thing is... YOU ARE MAKING THEM STRONGER. Heck by the time they are finished with you, they will be body builders. Don't let them! Make them feel just are worse make them beg!

You CAN NOT get angry rule one because if they see it, it will only get worse. BUT you can't stay quiet and not say anything because they will get the feeling that now your even more effected by what they are doing to you!

I would say tell a teacher, but that's so lame because no one wants to be a tattle tale, and in simple terms you would be a wuss. But what you DO do is find other friends ones that understand what your going though. Or that might have been bullied by the same people before.

As for come backs say what you think. Because when you said I wanted to punch that fat gut of his. Well then put him down too if he is over weight, and BULLY HIM BACK!

PLEASE ACTUALLY READ THISIT WILL HELP!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:41 pm
sounds to me like u need to invest in some new friends and btw if any of them ever call u out accept and kick there a** they will be scared of u and fear is the ultimate weapon i know it sounds violent but someties violent is nessecary  

G0d_0f_R0ck

5,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items