i dont want too!!(from LI)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Longfeldever

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:06 pm
so I'm turning 14 in October. yay!
maybe not. my friend said he would make a "special cake" for me. Problem is, the special part is marijuanna(i like to say cannabis), i don't want to do it!
I will not smoke weed ever-ever-ever-E-V-E-R! with my sister's help too!
A long time ago, he said i had to challenge him to a fight, turns out he was just playing, so i might Not be true.
But still!
He promised he wouldn't do it but guess what! My sister used my computer and he said he needed her help to make a... you know.
So it's possible!
help me!!!!!!!!
saying no also won't help cuz he will force it
once again
help gonk
can i add, him nor my sister will not accept no for an answer  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:13 am
Technically, being forced to do something that you don't want to do is against the law. It is called Coercion, and that is wrong! However, what he is wanting to do is more sounding like he is mixing the Marijuanna into the cake which won't be counted as smoking as much as it would be that you would be eating it. In the end, the same effects occur, but regardless... If you don't want to be involved in it then just say that you won't have any part in eating a single bit of it. By the law, they cannot force you to eat the cake for any reason, or try to coerce you into eating it.  

Sateru

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:46 pm
Sateru
Technically, being forced to do something that you don't want to do is against the law. It is called Coercion, and that is wrong! However, what he is wanting to do is more sounding like he is mixing the Marijuanna into the cake which won't be counted as smoking as much as it would be that you would be eating it. In the end, the same effects occur, but regardless... If you don't want to be involved in it then just say that you won't have any part in eating a single bit of it. By the law, they cannot force you to eat the cake for any reason, or try to coerce you into eating it.
It depends on what method they use what the risks are. Those risks being how intoxicated you may become. There are several ways to make a space cake. First is to simple dump weed in the mix, now with these cakes you better be ware. The weed won't mix well and heap up at certain parts and hardly be there at others so either you get high or you don't.

The other way is making hashbutter and replace the normal butter with it. This way it gets spread even.

Either way consumption will have less effect on you than smoking it and is far less addictive.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:24 pm
If you don't want to eat the cake that has the stuff in it, tell your friend. Even if he tries to protest. You can use "I" statements such as "I'm really uncomfortable doing this", or "I don't think this is safe." Like some of the others said, its against the law to force you into anything! If your friend continues to protest, or puts the crap in the cake anyway, maybe hes just not a good friend.

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

Ariana Hana

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:25 pm
Just don't eat the cake.

Maybe when you tell him "no I don't want to" perhaps you don't seem serious when you say it. I'm only assuming this is the case. Be more assertive, and tell him NO. Don't act like a kind of person that he could easily push over.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:27 am
do not give into peer pressure. If you don't want to eat it, then refuse him. if he continues to pressure you, then continue saying no. if he won't leave you alone, tell an adult. I know it'll seem like you're "tattle-telling" but, if it means protecting your values, then I say go for it. Your friend may get angry and may not. He may forget everything later or could hold a grudge against you, which then would make him not a good friend (even though he isn't cause he tried to force you to do something) but do not worry because in the end, you will have been the smart person and had chosen to do the right thing.  

Chefeetaboopers

8,325 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items