Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Prissyy92- Ivy Moon- come join the happiness Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you love me?
  Why yes of course
  With all of my heart
  Duh! That's a stupid question
  How could I not love you?
View Results

prissyy92

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:24 pm
Zork huffed as he had to run to keep up with the tall Duftmon, but he managed to stay beside Ivy the entire time. Ivy laughed at Earthest's remark. "Yeah, I guess he doesn't like to stop and smell the roses, does he?" she whispered back, pointing at a rose bush with light pink and red roses distributed throughout the bush.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:47 pm
Earthest giggled and quickly started to pick some roses and got enough to start making a rose crown. "I know. He's an inpatient type of Digimon," Earthest said. She started to hum as they walked along the path. Earthest continued to follow Duftmon. "What's your favorite song?" she asked everyone.  

Earthest

prissyy92

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:51 pm
Ivy admired Earthest's rose crown. "That's pretty." She picked up a light pink rose and gave it to Zork, chuckeling. Zork rolled his eyes, but didn't throw the rose to the ground, instead he held it lightly between his index finger and thumb. Turning to Earthest, he stated, "Well, I don't know if I have one favorite song, but I like alternative and metal." Ivy began to skip and bob her head along to the song that she played in her head. "My favorite song is definetly "Realize" by Colbie Collait," she said smiling.

((THat is Tiger's and my song!!! Hm, I need to turn that on...I definetly need some happiness in my day/week. ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:46 pm
Earthest smiled widely and replied, "I love all kinds of music. My favorite song, I think would be Alegria by Cirque de Soliel. I love them! But favorite artist is Frank Sinatra." Earthest took her crown off and put it on Prissy's head and giggled. "Okay. You be the Empress and Zork and I will be your faithful and loyal commoners. Duftmon can be your knight. Right, Duftmon?!" Earthest called.
Duftmon glanced back at the group following him. He smiled slightly and said, "As you wish."
"Yay! Let's play then!" Earthest exclaimed and bowed deeply to Prissy. "My Lady looks lovely this prefect day. What can I possibly get for you?" Earthest asked.  

Earthest

prissyy92

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:44 pm
(("I love Earthest!!" Prissyy yelled to the world.))

Ivy smiled evily (sp?), taking her part in their little charade. Turning to Earthest, she said, "Why thank you, my lovely servant; I do look nice today don't I?" Ivy looked down as if admiring herself. A genuine smile played on her lips. She snapped her head back up to Earthest. "Well my loyal servant, I would like a draft of water from that thither lake." She pointed to the body of water in the distance. She removed her gaze from Earthest and turned to look at Duftmon. "And, do you, my endearing kinght, promise to protect me to the best of your ability?" she asked in a sweet voice.

Zork rolled his eyes. He knew how Ivy could get with acting, while she wouldn't cause anyone pain, well if she liked the people (which she obviously loves both Earthest and Duftmon), she would continue pursuing her part until the game was over. Zork considered following along and decided that this would be the best option. Peering up at Ivy, he asked, "What would my lovely Empress like from me today?"

Ivy was a little suprised at how Zork played along, but continued playing her part all the same. "Well, kind servant, I would like you to help Earthest in anyway you possibly can with getting me a drink of water; I'm parched."

Zork nodded in compliance. "Whatever my lady wishes  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:07 pm
(("So cute!" Earthest exclaimed and hugged Prissy. Earthest started to jump up and down. "So exciting! Love you too!!" Earthest then began to squee. whee ))

Earthest nodded her head exuberantly. "Yes my lady, anything for you!" she exclaimed. She started to run over to the lake, but paused for Zork. She turned around and grabbed Zork by the hand and yanked him to the lake. "Come Petrushka, we shall dance! We shall dance in the snow!" she yelled out gaily as she ran to the lake with Zork forcefully be dragged behind her.

Duftmon rolled his eyes at Earthest's antics. He turned to Ivy elaborately and bent on one knee and took her hand and said, "I would protect you even if the gods forbade it." He slowly dropped her hand and continued on walking.

Earthest returned moments later with a leave bowl filled with water. "For my lady!" she said, getting on her knees and bowing her head. Glancing at Zork, she pulled him to his knees too. "Do you want me to look bad in front of my lady?!" she nearly shouted at him, then in a split second was the docile creature once more.

((I'm having so much fun with this! whee ))  

Earthest

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces