Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "IDT" Intelligent Discussion Threads!
What would you die for? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have something you would die for?
  yep!
  Nope
View Results

PelicanBlack

Dapper Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:01 am
I'd die for my close family, with the exception of my father because of bad personal reasons, the friends who are close enough to be my family, people I don't know, but admire, and even the not so close friends and strangers.. So, basically, everyone besides my father and his minions.. Yeah, those drunks can all go to hell because I don't feel sory for them in the least. But, for the people I would die for, besides friends and family, I can't really explain.. If I were to die saving them, then I feel that it's the right thing.
I would die for my religion. I believe in it strongly and if a person was going to kill me for believing in it, then so be it. I die with strong belief, they live with nothing but blood on their hands.
As for the country, I wouldn't die to preserve the land itself, but if I ever went and joined the army, it would be for the people I love.
I'd die for love if I ever, truly, find it, but let's not get ahead of ourselves.

xoxo

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:38 am
I don't know about everyone else but i'd be willing to die if it meant certain people could be happy.I'd give my life for another to live as well.And i'd gladly die if it meant i could be with the one i love....  

the greatest wizard

Yreduasp

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:03 pm
i can not say what I would die for because I do not truly know, I have never been in a position where I could save someone with my own life. If I was in a situation like that though I hope that I would die for my family, friends, anyone really.

I can however say that I know I will die for the one thing that we all do in the end, life.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:02 am
Thinking of death is a scarey thing when it comes to your head isn't it? If I had a choice of me or someone I loved dying ofcourse i'd choose me. But I would have to be scared none the least. Death will be necessary but if I can give someone I love a chance to live out the life they deserve, not saying I don't deserve one too (we ALL do), I would do it in a split second because I love them.  

Demon_of_Silver

unrequietedCat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:43 pm
My daughter. Without a doubt, I would give my life so that she could live. I don't think I've ever felt so strongly about anything in my life. I'm only 25, and I know that there is still much for me left to experience. But I would give my life, and I would give it with great happiness, knowing that my daughter would live on in that sacrifice. I know I want to see her grow up and experience life and have a family of her own. But if I had to make a choice I would want her to live on even if I was not here to see it. It's strange that just a few monght ago I would have had a hard time deciding who I would give my life for, especially know that I I have her in my life. It's strange to think about how it was before she came to be. Strange mostly because I think abut life without her now and I can scarcely breath imagining my life without her. I would do anything to ensure her safety, to ensure her life. I always thought my mom was insane, but now I think I'm begining to understand. I want to watch her grow up and make mistakes and learn from them and fall in love and eventually have a family of her own so badly that I would give my life in exchange for hers a million times over an never once regret it. What life could I possible hope to have without her in it? She is all that is perfect and beautiful in this world to me and I would rather die than this world not have her in it. It scares me to think about death, I can't imagine a person (if they were being completely honest) that death wouldn't scare a little. Everyone is scared of the unknown. But for the first time in my life I feel that I can say without doubt that there is one person I could die for.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:44 am
i would die for simple love...
it doesnt matter what type of love...
just...
love  

SOM3BODii TOLD M3

"IDT" Intelligent Discussion Threads!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers