Hello, everyone. I'm Fashion Assassin, but I answer to FA, David, and Fashion. : D

I'm currently a mod of a thread called the GNPL (Gaian National Pokémon League) which is one of the largest Pokemon threads on Gaia!

When I saw a great place "Why Not", I couldn't help but think all the cool people here would love the GNPL... and places like it!

So mainly, this is a directory around Gaia to cool places that can help you on your journey to become a Pokémon Master, Breeder, or whatever it is you want to be!

Pokébattle Forums!

User Image

The GNPL!
I love this place! Not only is it a great place to interact and have friendly discussion, it's a great place to find some of the strongest competitive battlers on Gaia. The moderators are awesome, so you know you can trust them. The GNPL is basically like a grand conglomerate of all four regions of Pokemon, with gym leaders for each area. You can battle these gym leaders and get their badges. And what do you get when you beat all the gyms??? A WHOLE INTERNET! /kidding
Come check out the fun!

Pokébreeding Forums!

PokéCenter!
Pokécenter is ran by Renokye, someone who've I've only had the pleasure to observe from afar. With great people, and great opportunities for well bred Pokémon, it's somewhere you should definitely check out!

Pokéchat Forums!

The Pokémon Market!
Though I have yet to spend much time at The Pokemon Market, I know the co-owner, Runeis, and she definitely knows what she's doing! Not to mention the thread has a cool mascot!

Pokéhelp!

Team Building Guide
Team Building Guide! Done by a special friend of mine, Mr. Lachrymal Lamentations. It's a great guide to helping you build your first online competitive team! You should really check it out if you need help with getting your feet off of the ground!

I think it's great to be in a place like Why Not, and you can expect to see me around the PPP, and perhaps even a few other places!

If you'd like to help add to my directory, please contact me via PM.