Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ARG! D<
  O.o;;
  D<
View Results

YesterDaysNews

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:11 pm

Well, it seems that its finally my turn for boyfriend problems. We have been dating for 3 years without problem and now I am having major issues with him. It appears that I have grown up and he hasn't and I'm starting to notice it. He comes over to sleep and when he's awake he seems to only try to anger me. And its working. D<
I know our relationship is failing and wont last long, but I still need to vent ^^

Well, my current big problem is his big mouth.
I see one of my friends that I haven't seen since we graduated last year at the mall and he tells me that he is going away to join the Navy on Monday. Well doesn't my boyfriend open his mouth and say "Hey, the Navy is for people who are are debating whether they are gay or not."
What the hell possessed him to say that!? I barely even got a chance to wish him luck because I got my boyfriend away from my friend as fast as I can so he wouldn't pummel him. (And he was pissed)
And later we walk up to another one of my friends at his place of work and my boyfriend practically yells "Kyle, You are a raging Homo!"
...why would anyone say that to someone they are friendly with at their job!
I was hoping to hang out with them tomorrow, but now I'm going to have to apologize for my boyfriend being a p***k the whole time >.<

What would you do in my situation?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:31 pm
you should probably just tell him that you're not comfortable / it pisses you off when he says things like that. Or maybe its just jealousy that you're hanging out with other guys [which I wouldn't doubt.]
If he doesn't listen to you, maybe you just need a break from him. Sometimes, time away can really help.

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

yesterdaystaco

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:22 pm
Well, I have all ready argued it out with him. (I'm on my mule ;D)
And I think I'm going to have to take a break. Fighting with him just made me realize how immature he is.

It also showed me how obsessive he can be. I had to go do something for my mother and couldn't reply for a while and I come back to my phone full of messages like: "I need you to tell me you love me" "dont leave me" O.o;;;
... he's kinda freaking me out over how obsessive he is...
(He also bought me a gift. Why do guys buy guilt gifts? I'm gonna have to tell him to keep it.)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:48 am
Gosh i thought that part about the NAVY was funny !!!!
mrgreen  

babipari

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

YesterDaysNews

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:57 pm
babipari
Gosh i thought that part about the NAVY was funny !!!!
mrgreen

Its one of those things you think all you want, but wait until after your girlfriend's friend is out of earshot to say it ^^

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:10 pm
yesterdaystaco
Well, I have all ready argued it out with him. (I'm on my mule ;D)
And I think I'm going to have to take a break. Fighting with him just made me realize how immature he is.

It also showed me how obsessive he can be. I had to go do something for my mother and couldn't reply for a while and I come back to my phone full of messages like: "I need you to tell me you love me" "dont leave me" O.o;;;
... he's kinda freaking me out over how obsessive he is...
(He also bought me a gift. Why do guys buy guilt gifts? I'm gonna have to tell him to keep it.)

Wow, he really needs to learn to back off. :/
As for guilt gifts, I have no idea.
xD

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items