Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
Ah, so my problem..(It is very long, sorry)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nemsy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:17 pm
I over heard a conversation that my brother, his girlfriend and the girlfriend's cousin where having.

I wont say much, but they said my life is very sad.

I usually don't let things like that get to me, but yesterday my brother was going to a party. He didn't even want to take me. Since on Halloween we went to a dinner, and I was really quite. He thought I would be the same at the party.

Of course I was quite, I ended up sitting next to this girl who hates me. Why? Supposedly because I 'stole' her boyfriend. Which is crazy, because he wanted to cheat on her with me. I said no, and our friendship ended. But, she doesn't know that.

So, after they break up, she says its all my fault. Then she goes out with this other dude, one of my brother's best friends.
Crazy story about that. I had a crush on him, but seeing how it wouldn't work I let it go. Later I find out that he did like me. But I was over him by then.

So now she is currently dating him. But I feel like if she knew that story, she would not even let me say hi to him.

When I see him, I wave at ten feet away. Don't hug or anything. Knowing her, she would say that I want to 'steal' him away too.

But he is my friend. When we used to hang out we had so much fun.

Ah, so yes, I have a very sad life. Dx.
Not only that, but one of my ex boyfriends said that I lied about him cheating on me. So my friends thought I was a liar, and broke off our friendship. Which killed me. But I have a letter in which he wrote the day that he cheated stating that he kissed another girl.
He ended up dating one of my friends, but since he said that, she isn't my friend anymore. She believed him more than me.

I honestly don't want to tell my brother all the crap that I been through. Because the truth of the matter is that, yes, I have a very pathetic life. People take advantage of me because I am innocent. And, I really hate that.

I usually talk to my brother about everything. But I have stopped ever since I told him that I am bi. The one person that I was hoping to count on turned his back on me.

My mom forces me to go out with my brother. But I just can't. He really has hurt me. And, since that date he has been pretty mean to me.

I don't want to hang out with him..with what I heard of course I wouldn't..

What should I tell him? And my mother?
(I just want them to leave me alone, but they get so upset at me. And they say so much other crap about me that it is coming to a point where I can't bottle it up anymore)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:10 pm
I'm going to start off by saying you need to tell your brother and mother. They love you no matter what, [they may not like what you do,] but they love you. Don't ever forget that.

Second, if you feel it is neccesary, I really think you should think about meeting new friends. Theres way too much drama, and that can be a huge stress factor.

Third, do something that makes you happy! It can be anything, and it can decrease stress and of course, negative feelings. You'll be okay. [:

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces