Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
Could there something there???

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

01Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:21 pm
Okay, one this might be sound a little dorky, two I expect most of you to go "Your to young!" or "Those never last". But.... any way here I go.

Okay, there's this guy (my friend say's thats were the problem starts), who shall be known as "C". Well me and C have known each other since 5th grade (I'm a Freshie.. or Fish), there was a dance/carnival and we went with each other to it. We got a photo of us in the mock hummer, this was both our first date like very first. Well after words we still hung out and all that, but we began to distance. We had gotten in different classes which were on oppisite sides of the school. We didn't even have co-cirruclar activities together(which were impossible, like 1/100). Well, we started to talk and hangout with each other in 7th grade. But when he found out that I was hanging out with K, he got all mad. We distanced again for the remaining of the year. Next year, 8th grade, we stayed distanced but when I walked by him, C would pull one of his many girlfriends near him or start making out with them. he stopped when he thought I wasn't looking (we tested this, we have it on tape). One time I was hang out with K at school with his girl friend and Fitch. We were talking, mostly trying to find ways to prove Fitch was a Fitch (A&F), when my friend and captain W started to pull me away. Shortly after the whole cuss fest and an explanation being needed, she told me C had told her to pull me away (she doesn't snitch that often, C was the exeption XP). Sure enough, he was seen around the corner trying to not be noticed, he was watching us though. He nodded contently (probably to him self) and walked off. When it came to the Banquet, I tried to ask some guys out, they ran off I turn and there he is! Glaring at where the guys were, than he just walks of like nothing happened. Now fast forward to this year, things have quieted down between us, till we get on the afternoon bus. I sit at the back because it gets the most sunlight (please don't tell me to move or something I need the sunlight or I wilt [in other words break out in serious shivers]) , and note that there's enough seats so that only a few have to share their seats with others. Any way, theres a lot of seats left, and his friends hadn't gotten on yet so, yah, well he just walks up and pushes my feet off the rest of the seat and sits down (the seats around me were empty and the one across the aisle [where he usually sat] was empty till the end). He looks at me and this small smirk appears on his face (I forgot to mention that the days before on the bus that he'd been staring at me). His friends get on and they just grin (well, their grins got wider), then K gets on and he just rolls his eyes and points at the necklace his girlfriend gave him. C nods sits up on his knees, after turning around, and starts talking to Fitch. And everyturn and bump the bus takes, he gets closer. When he was one bump away from practically on top of me. When the bus stopped at his stop, he had this huge scowl on his face and got up and left. Your probably going, why didn't you tell him to back off our something. Well I didn't know because of my blaring ipod and my book i had been reading, W CH L told me about it after he had otten off.

Now, I'm not trying to be cocky. I admit, I wear crappy glasses that make my face look childish, I have a crap load of freckles, and the shirts I wear are either to baggy or they show of my figure and are really kid like. I don't go out with the boys, I hang with them or help them when it comes to girl advice (though it gets seriously altered) I'm younger than all of them, or they are like a foot taller than me. I'm the kid sister and get totally oblivious if someone hints something. I don't know if C likes me and I need help.

P.s.-Please don't tell me to talk to my mom. She and C's mom have agreed that we are a cute couple. And if i ask her they will go crazy

So please help...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:59 am
Your estimation of the reply was right.

In the end though... it has nothing to do with age. Your first relationships are always going to go wrong. You're still learning how to interact with people on that level. You'll continue to still be learning until you're in your mid to late 20's. (which is why I always cringe when I hear about anyone under 20 getting married)

In any event... it's going to fail EVERY TIME until the time it doesn't.

Just take the situation to learn about what you like and what you don't like. Don't feel like you have to make any connection function or make any of them understandable.

Just pay attention. smile  

Grypesagon

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces