Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CDCECI" Center for the Display of Creative Endeavors by Creative Individuals~!
short-stories YOU made!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like to write?
  Eh..Its alright.
  Ohmygod I f-ing adore it!
  ewww
View Results

d3arlylov3d

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:20 pm
This forum is just to post and talk about short stories YOU made, whether it was for a school project/homework, or just out of boredom/fun!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:21 pm
Love at First Sight?

In the year of 2008, on a bright and sunny day in November, students would go to school, like they were supposed to. Like other schools, Gradwitch High School had all groups possible, including babes, cheerleaders, bookworms, and football players. The football player, Jake Williams, is insanely popular, liked by everyone, except a bookworm, Wendy.

Wendy was your average bookworm, always in the library, reading or taking out books. She would do her homework, and answer questions, but she was extremely quiet, and didn’t have a liking to the popular kids. The bell rings, and everyone dashes out of their classrooms, Wendy leaves immediately with the rest, and walks into the library. A couple minutes after, Jake slyly entered the library, sitting at the same table as Wendy, looking at the homework. He smiled, and asked, “So...What’s our Science homework tonight?” Just as Wendy was about to answer, two girls entered. The first one was a blonde girl, wearing a cheerleader uniform. She was Cindy, captain of the cheerleading squad and Jake’s girlfriend, who have now been dating for two months. Cindy smiled, as she linked arms with her best friend, Stacey. All boys around her, or even passed her would call her a babe. She was admired by others, or hated, because of their personality, or even their looks.

They both, laughing at some joke, entered the room, and went over to Jake, and sat on his homework. Wendy immediately stood up, and walked to the other side of the room, sitting, reading her latest book, Twilight. Jake sighed, and then smiled, as he saw his hot girlfriend moved from his homework, to his lap. She smiled, and talked to him and Stacey for a little bit. Jake, completely zoned out, knew what to do. He said, “Cindy, baby, I have to go.” Cindy made a sad face, her mouth into a disfigured frown. She replied, “O.K. See you at Justin’s tonight?”

“Yup. Like always,” He smiled, and felt a sudden kiss, but didn’t feel a spark in it, like he has at the early of their relationship. He stood up, and noticed that Wendy left the library. He sighed, and exited to room, quickly finding Wendy by a local bubbler.
He smiled, and quickly went toward her and said, “Hey.” Wendy wiped her mouth, pulling her glasses up, and her eyes widened. She looked at him, completely silent before replying, “Uhh...Hi.”

“What’s up?”

“What do you want?” Wendy asked back, adjusting her glasses once more.

“I…I was just feeling a weird vibe from you in the library…You didn’t want to talk to me,” He answered sadly, looking through her glasses into her eyes.

“Really,” She spat sarcastically, as she turned and walked away, being quickly followed by Jake once again. Wendy heard the footsteps, carefully, and snapped, “What do you want?!”

Jake was completely stunned by the question, but took a step closer to her, locking her eyes with his. “I…I ditched my girlfriend.”

“Why would I care?”

“We don’t seem to spark anymore,” He said, as Wendy remained silent, this time letting him talk. Wendy looked at her watch, seeming that it was almost time for her next class. She looked back up to him, noticing that he took another step closer to her saying, “But…I like this other girl, she is sweet, smart, and very cute, but remains to herself…”

Now Wendy became curious. “Who is it,” She asked.

Jake wrapped his arm around her waist, finding her hands along with it. He smiled and replied sweetly, “It is you.”  

d3arlylov3d

G0d_0f_R0ck

5,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:34 pm
k so here's my suggestion it is good so far but i think u should add more because wendy doesn't like the popular kids so maybe she doesn't accept him at first or maybe she accepts him right away but that leaves the problem of jakes girlfriend and what he will do about her i think this story has potential just try to make it longer  
"CDCECI" Center for the Display of Creative Endeavors by Creative Individuals~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games