Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
ANGER MANEGMENT

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dontnowat2donow

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:00 pm
PROBLEM 1: ok there is this chick that i want to punch in the face becouse she has stolen from me and lied to me and on myspace was talking to my boyfriend saying stuff i love you and say you lovee me and lets have sex and will you kiss me and break up with her for me and i am sick of it becouse she denies it all evan when i have the 21 pages of proof and i was just going to talk to her and she went up to my best friend and said devan i dont want to die and is she going to hurt me and all that and came up to me crying so i dont know wat to do please help me!!!!!

PROBLEM 2: i dont know if i trust my boyfriend any more becouse he is always hanging around his ex and he wont tell the chick that i want to punch to back off hoim and she called him mr. sexmaniac and he agreeed with her so i need help on that

if you want more details pm me thanks  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:19 am
1: Ignore her. Don't confront, don't awknowlege. Let anything she does or says run off your back like rainwater. Actions speak louder than words.

2: I'd talk to your boyfriend about how you're feeling about his talking with that girl... If he lies to you, break up. If he continues to make you feel uncomfortable, break up. Don't settle for second best.  

Kairon Deramon

Romantic Regular

Medic83

5,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:58 pm
Kairon Roseblood
1: Ignore her. Don't confront, don't awknowlege. Let anything she does or says run off your back like rainwater. Actions speak louder than words.

2: I'd talk to your boyfriend about how you're feeling about his talking with that girl... If he lies to you, break up. If he continues to make you feel uncomfortable, break up. Don't settle for second best.

Couldn't have said it better!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:35 pm
for your first situation it seems that she is just desperate for attention. don't give it to her.
as for your boyfriend you will have to have a serious conversation with him. pull him aside or go somewhere alone with him where you guys could talk and he can't get distracted with something else.  

Anabethe

ALEX you l o s e r

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:57 pm
Solution number one: The chick is as meleny says, an attention seeker. So the best thing to do to deter an attention seeker is to not pay any attention to her. Just don't do anything about it BUT you have to make sure she doesn't take advantage of that. So you can talk to your boyfriend and friends about the situation but DON'T battle her head on.

Solution number two: Talk to your bf about it. And go out somewhere special with him. Maybe where you first went out or somewhere he really likes. Do this just to make him remember you love him and your not getting jealous/pissed at what he's doing for no reason. Uhmm . . . yeah that's all I got xDD

Mms I've got another way to get rid of the chick too! Become TOOO nice towards her. She'll think you've finally lost it and leave you guys alone -hopefully- as for you bf talking to his ex, just allow it. They probably were friends before hand or have become good friends now.  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games