Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
STUPID STUPID STUPID ><

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is I stupid?
  Sorry dear, yes you are
  Well duuuh! You wrote "Is I stupid" get your grammar right!
  Of course you're not
  What are you even worries about! YOU GOT 3 GUYS!
View Results

ALEX you l o s e r

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:35 pm
Mmmkays I know I'm here a lot sweatdrop ( I got issues ok) but this isn't the usual stuff I'm used to.

I have never ever ever EVER, been asked out before. I've never heard rumors about some guy liking me -I don't quite think the little boy from preschool counts- and the most I've ever been to a guy is a friend. And now I've got 3 guys supposedly after me O.O yes, I shall pause to let the shock set in for a while.

Now my best friend(Let's call her Jenny) tells me that her best friend(Let's call him Jay) -which is a guy- likes me. I've been crushing on him for a while now but I don't feel the same adrenaline and giddyness when I see him nowadays but maybe its just that I've gotten used to it. We're both too shy to say anything bout it and we just act normal in front of each other which is something I like. But I think I'm starting to see him more as a friend then "in that way" because I've been waiting too long for him to say he liked me. -Actually I've been waiting a while for someone to ask me out-

Guy numuro 2 is Jenny's ex boyfriend. They just recently broke up but he(Let's call this one James) is a really great person to talk to. We don't really share a common interest except to fight with each other but we both know it's in good fun and games. So now he goes and tells me over the net that he likes me. He's smart, funny, sensitive, helpless at times and all that stuff that should make a girl wanna eat him up except I see him more as a brother. Nothing more so when he told me he "loved" me I stupidly said haha love ya too bro!

James has a twin. His twin (I'm gonna name his Jimmy) is someone I just recently started talking to. He is the smartest person I've ever spoken to. And he has his life planned out ahead which is something I admire in people. He helps me a lot with hw and sticks up for me when James is being a dickhead. But he is a bit uptight and talking to him is like talking to a robot. Even when it's just IM he talks like this: Hello Michelle, what fine weather we are having today. Wouldn't you say the cloud formations are rather something to behold?
And the only time I've ever been able to make him laugh was when James first introduced us.

So who to choose? Because quite frankly, I feel stupid. And I know I should be when this is just stupid puppy love and it's not as if any of this will last forever. Each one has pro's and con's but my hearts only ever gone to one but they were too late to notice it. *sigh* Maybe I'll just stick to my studies. But a little bit of "love" can't hurt can it?

I also forgot to mention =='

My other best friend -This one I'll call Ashlee- along with my half cousin -Uhmm I'll call her Amy- both like "Jay". Actually a lot of girls are after Jay . . . Ashlee is super "in love" with Jay. She's been crushing on him longer than me and she practically ruins all her friendships with other people with her intensity to get him. It's annoying though cos I tell her Jay isn't a game or object to be won but she just says it's hard for her to live seeing him with other chicks. So when I told her I liked him last year, she just stood there and said something along the lines of "Oh, I guess we're rivals then" so afer that I pretended I got over Jay and we became friends again.

Now I'm scared that if she finds out I still like him our friendship will become awkward and ruined.

Ashlee's" mental health is like unstable. She's suicidal and inflicts harm on herself. She has more issues than me but I just don't understand either on why she would do that over "Jay" I'm just scared for her safety, that's all. But I told James that I didn't like him in that way and he's going out with Ashlee. Thing is that he knows Ashlee is only using him to get to Jay which I think is sad but what can I do? She is my closest friend. I also sympathize for James, Ashlee was his first crush and he only liked me cos we got close after his break up with "Jenny."

BTW heres how we're all connected:

Jenny- My best friend, awesome friend
Jay- Jenny's best friend, kindest heart I've ever met
Ashlee- My best and closest friend
James- Former best friend of Ashlee, Now going out with Ashlee, Ex of Jenny
Jimmy- incredibly cute and smart twin of James  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:37 am
I would say go for guy1,Jay, considering that you might still like him and he likes you back.  

Phantasmagoric_001

Dapper Dabbler

minifilly

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:49 pm
Phantasmagoric_001
I would say go for guy1,Jay, considering that you might still like him and he likes you back.

I agree. Plus 2 is your best friend's ex and it usually isn't a great thing to date a best friend's ex especially if they just broke up. Then his twin, sounds like your fresh friends...maybe need to get to know each other more.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:46 pm
Well that poses a problem, doesn't it? This whole thing depends on how long you've been friends with "Ashlee"...So, when did you two become friends?
Actually, you know what? I take that back! I think you should go for "Jay"! If "Ashlee" is going to be mean like that and not be your friend over something like this, then how close are you two, then? She doesn't sound like a very good friend if she more than willing to get rid of your friendship all together over that. That just seems mean!  

Kiradalia

beautiful expression

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:40 pm
lol i kinda identify with you lol.
Shakespeare wrote "The course of true love never did run smooth."
I'm one of those retarded people that believe in fate and true love. I know it's really corny but i feel like one day God will help us find the one we're supposed to be with when the time is right. Don't focus on who's the smartest or hottest or any of the drama that comes with that. Who do you look forward to talking to the most? When you hear a love song who do you picture in your head? If the answer is all of them wait till your sure about the one. lol i know super lame hahaha

in my defense....you asked razz  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:50 pm
beautiful expression
I'm one of those retarded people that believe in fate and true love. I know it's really corny but i feel like one day God will help us find the one we're supposed to be with when the time is right. Don't focus on who's the smartest or hottest or any of the drama that comes with that. Who do you look forward to talking to the most? When you hear a love song who do you picture in your head? If the answer is all of them wait till your sure about the one. lol i know super lame hahaha

Haha yeah Jay ticks all the boxes but lately I don't feel the same connection :S Maybe something important was lost while he was still getting to know me ><  

ALEX you l o s e r

beautiful expression

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:53 pm
l-miho_chan-l
beautiful expression

Haha yeah Jay ticks all the boxes but lately I don't feel the same connection :S Maybe something important was lost while he was still getting to know me ><

Same thing with this guy... let's call him Tim lol
I use to feel butterflies but over time it's not the same.
Well I guess boys just suck like that.
Maybe you'll find out why the feeling left.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:35 am
beautiful expression
l-miho_chan-l
beautiful expression

Same thing with this guy... let's call him Tim lol
I use to feel butterflies but over time it's not the same.
Well I guess boys just suck like that.
Maybe you'll find out why the feeling left.

Haha so true  

ALEX you l o s e r

roses_diamonds

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:37 pm
Dr. Diamonds is here to help!

First of all, it's good to have problems without them what would we stress about. XD.

Now if you want my advice which clearly you do I would go with guy one for several reasons. Besides the fact that he might like you, and is least likely to turn you down.

As one of the posters said, IT IS AGAINST THE RULES. She is your BEST friend, which makes it even more illegal to date ex's. I can not stress this enough, you must have seen films where people have dated friends ex's. IT RUINS LIVES.

Moving on. Twins are not good at all, they are always closer then anything because they share a special connection on twins share. So meaning if guy 2 finds out your dating his bro there will be trouble.

Guys who are robots don't make good boyfriends. I think tht speaks for itself.

One last thing, make sure this guy really does like you. Because if it only is true by he said she said then it mightbe false. You don't want to have the embarassment of finding out the truth when it is far too late.

Good luck,
Dr. D

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:27 pm
UPDATE: I've told James and Jimmy I wasn't interested. That wasn't particularly hard because they a long distance away from me . . . from my country ==' I know, I know, You guys are now probably wondering how the decision was so hard for me to make -deciding who to say yes to- but I've never had to have to deal with this stuff before ==' Haha n00bed when it comes to relos razz

I still haven't said anything to Jay. I just don't wanna wreck our friendship. Maybe I'll do the cowardly thing and wait for him to say something. I just hope he's not planning to do the same or else something special might be missed out on. My friends are already catching on that I like him. And they've hinted that they know I know that he likes me. Now they're doing his dirty work and asking me "things" ==' Oh the nerve of that boy >< I wanna punch him sooo hard >< but when I see him I giggle like a damn idiot and run away and dig my face into someones shoulder pretending to hug them to hide.  

ALEX you l o s e r

KylaiaJmaa

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:29 pm
go for the first guy and become really good friends with the third.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:44 pm
Wow. Talk about your teenage soap operas. lol. Nah sweetie you aren't stupid in any way shape or form. You share a similar characteristic with me, we both care more for others then we do ourselves. (Example being your friend ashlee and how she is sucidal when it comes to the first guy you mentioned, and how she is obsessed with him.) I understand how you wouldn't want to screw up any relationships, believe me i've been there. However, you should be doing what you feel would make you happy. About the first guy, who i think you should prolly go for(although give it some time and thought,cause the 3rd is also a pretty good candidate although... a relationship with him may seem like it wouldn't workout.)
Have you ever thought that maybe perhaps Jay(think thats the right one lol, 1st guy) had the same problem you did in being afraid to tell you how he feels about you.. until now?
I know you are worried about your friend ashlee, but to be honest.. if she was your friend she would accept you for going with Jay(if you choose to)because.. a friend should be happy with whatever you accomplish or what makes you happy, despite what it could benefit for themselves. This may sound harsh, but..she WILL find another crush eventually, she just needs that boost to tell her.. hey this guy is off limits for the meantime. My advice, do what will make YOU happy, and do what you feel is right for yourself. Everything will fall into place where it may, when it does.

zfirezdancerz666

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff