Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
Wondering if i'm the only one. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KaisenKItsune

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:39 pm
I'm 19 years old and I've only really dated 2 people. My first boyfriend and i actually met in high school and we dated for 3 years. We broke up about a year ago and now I'm dating my new boyfriend for about a month now. Love isn't overrated. Take your time and really think about what you like/need in a boy/girl friend and what makes you happy. Bullshit relationships that last 2 weeks are totally pointless and a waste of time. Why put your heart through all the hurt when you can find someone worth while.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:09 pm
Hi there!I've with yah on that.I haven't dated before,but Im like 13,but almost 14.I don't think I look all that great myself either,but I'm friends with everybody.But I'm not popular,I have a crush but...I don't think he likes me.Well,I can say I feel what you mean anyway.Sorry,I strolled off there.People who know I like him,are all like "you two make a nice couple.or what do you mean?you're nice.",but that doesn't mean that He'll like like me.But back to you,that was an example.I've never dated,or kissed and all that stuff before either.It's mean when people pressure you like that,just say you're not ready,and keep an eye out for any hints okay?I fit like the exact desciption like that too,except I have a crush.It's best to get your first love right,or that could ruin your life.  

Lotus136

1,450 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Azzandra1

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:35 am
I'm in the same boat, but I'm also 24. I've asked girls out, but always gotten turned down. I'm also really shy so I don't ask girls out very often. Plus, I'm an extreme introvert, so I'm very quiet and keep to myself most of the time, which doesn't help matters either.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:05 pm
yeah i'm DEFINITELY feeling the same way I'm 17 and i don't think I'm ugly, but I've never been kissed or asked out I guess I'm ok with it, it never really bugged me before, until my friends were buggin me about it...and then my best friend has had a whole bunch of boyfriends on the internet and i don't really get how that can really mean anything, but i guess lonliness gets you sometimes...and i think everyone around me is rubbing off on me because i've been starting to feel like i NEED a boyfriend when deep down i know it really doesnt matter as long as you're happy =] nd thanks for postin too i felt like I was the only one out there xD its nice to know i'm not alone =D  

veekaay

flavored pencils

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:10 pm
you don't need to listen to your friends, just do whatever you want, and do whatever you think its best for you. they're just stupid because they want to pick a topic to gossip about, but don't listen to them just because they told you to do something, cause its not worth it.
anddd...high school romance is not the true romance you'll have in life. because its just in high school, once you guys had graduated, you guys will go on to separate lives, so no matter what, you guys have to say goodbye someday.
I'm not saying that all high school romances are fake. most of them are, but there are some that are very serious.
just follow your instincts, and true love will come to you. often times, if you look too hard, it just won't come to you, but if you just keep your eyes open and act like your self, then people would notice you. =D
hope i helped  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:17 pm
I wouldn't let the media get to you. Yea. I know it can be annoying and that but I didn't have my first kiss till I was 17. And I'm 20 now and I'm still with my first girl friend (had some rocky times but that's anouther story).
If you don't want to, then don't. Give it time. In time you may or may not find someone. Your life is your own. Don't let the media tell you what to do.
Belive me there's more people out there like you then you realize.  

BluePod

roni_ruin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:39 pm
hey look i'm 20 and i didn't have my first boyfriend or datey type thingy till i was 18. It wasn't strict parents or anything, i just wasn't too interested. All i wanted to do was hang with my mates and get myself into a good university. I don't think it matters what age you are though, getting you're heart broken can happen at any time and it hurts always, but then it goes away. And its like, i'd rather experience the ups and downs and the thrill ride than not. There's no point in being scared of it either.

Have you thought that maybe it's just the boys in your school etc that're rotten haha? Or maybe its not boys at all? I'm tryin to be sensitive here but i'm bisexual, not that that's an excuse.

Nice to meet you, people call me Bulldozer ;P

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:05 pm
I recently fell in love with a guy and we went out on dates and all that jazz. But I found out that he had a gf who lived in another state. I sat down with him and told him how I felt about what he had done and he told me that it was over between them. I went to his friend the next day and his friend told me that he was going up to see his gf that weekend. I told the guy that we could not see each other anymore.

If it had continued, 3 people would've gotton hurt.  

animalia02

ace9resist

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 8:46 am
ninja wahmbulance

dating is overrated in high school its fun but always a hassle..
with all the figthing..
but to give some advice ..
be a little forward if you want something ask someone you think might like you, or that you like.. if you really want something go after it.. it works..
but if your too shy just stick it out..theyll come runnning soon..  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 3:31 pm
Ya I've been asked out but errr...I didn't feel the same way about the dude. Anyways, it's up to you when you start dating you shouldn't feel pressured to hurry up and get a boyfriend because there is no hurry. I think that most teenage relationships are stupid and are more physical relationships that emotional, they're too breakable, when I go out with someone I want it to be someone I can actually talk to, feel some sort of connection with. And almost every guy I meet, is either an idiot or a perv, well there is one exception whee  

DarkHyacinth

intoxicatingDestruction

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 7:32 pm
you have just explained my life perfectly
my friends are always trying to catch me calling someone cute
don't think anyone is cute or hot or sexy or blah blah blah blah
I hate relationships there  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 8:14 pm
You are not thhe only one by far! I am also in that boat and I just get over it my friends tell me that this summer and next year they are going to set me up with guys and dates till i decide who i like but i don't want to do this it makes me feel like i am hosting a show like on mtv. So i am not going to.
If you dont feel like you really need or want a boyfriend then don't no matter what others say.
But you are NOT the only one in that situation!  

Andykinnz_Kelseykinnz

Fanmalita

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:44 am
You SOO aren't the only one!

I know I'm only 14, but most kids near where I live that are the same age as me have had dozens of boyfriends. I've had none.
I've never kissed anyone (Well... don't want to talk about it..) and I have everyone making me feel like I'm a freak =P

My mates all say I need to get a lad, even my brother's girlfriend (My brother is 9years old btw..) told me I need to get a boy which makes me want one even less lol. You aren't odd or unusual because you haven't got a boyfriend, someone I know who's nearly 20 now has never gone out with guys, though she's friends with tones of 'em, so yeah. Chill, you're cool!  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff