Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

one eyed, one horned, flying purple people counter
  Admit one ;)
View Results

Hobo Lord Ikari

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:55 am
LOL yes, not all guys fall into that stereotype mrgreen

at the end of the day, it's fairly inbuilt to be attracted to those who have the things that society tells us make people beautiful razz but the thing that will grab a guy properly is who you are. I've been in love, and no she wasn't a supermodel, but because I got to know her, and it was who she was that I fell in love with, she shined as bright as any supermodel.

but just because guys have said that sex isn't all they're after and nice tits and arse aren't all they look for, there are still plenty who are like that.

lo Gerbil_of_the_Vashness it is possible that a guy finds other things more interesting than tits lol although, if they're heterosexual, it's more than likely they like them anyways razz  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:10 pm
Although I'm in college, I haven't really been in a relationship that fits the category love. When I think about I've only had 1 boyfriend when i was 17, we went out for 2 months. "Love" to me entails a lot, to be totally comfortable with one another, and a respect for each other's beliefs, friends and choices. I have felt that butterfly feeling a few times, especially with my highschool crush. One guy i kind liked fits your stereotype to the letter, he was nice and everything then tried to get into my pants... burning_eyes Right now I have no crushes but I know I might in the future.  

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

hikari megumi 15

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:05 am
ALEX you l o s e r
So~

idk . . . I've never had a relationship with a guy before -as in dating- but I know how it feels like to be in "love" with someone. I was just wondering how guys -males- in particular felt about girls.
Do you guys see us and automatically think "sex" or is there more to it and that's just been the stereotype* And if guys don't just think of girls that way, how do you feel when you fall in "love" or just even develop a crush? Is it the same mushy emotional stuff you see on movies that girls do? Or do guys just see girls as an "item" to use and that love is nothing serious, especially in high school years.

Actually, does anyone -girls included- feel that mushy, emotional, oh my gosh, butterfly feeling? Or am I the only one? For example. I had a crush and one day we hung out and he flirted around with me. Once I got home I ran to my room like a total idiot and hugged all my pillows giggling like a buffoon. So any other people do that? Or anything similar? Guys? Girls? Anyone!?

*stereotype being all men are bastards only up for a one nighter

I don't think all guys see girls as objects of sex. My ex boyfriend told me he drempt of me (not in a perverted way) that i was working with him always on his side. lol.

guys act different to the girls they like and vice versa.

Yes, I only act girly and crazy in my room (or head) when I like that guy. I had a huge crush on this guy in my japanese class. I loved that class and everyday when I get there, I have this ache in my stomach and I feel like vomiting (from excitement). I was able to ask this guy out and whenever I'm near him, i have butterflies in my stomach and hearts floating around me. LOL. rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:38 pm
News flash: Stereotypes are poor sources of information.
I'm a guy and I'm 20 and I'm still with my first girlfried and we're both virgens. While I redface will admit that I can be a bit... perved in my thoughts, most of the times I'm pretty careing towards my GF, a counciller and a friend.
I don't like the stereo type of guys always trying to get in a girls pants. It leaves out that guys can be careing and it encourages girls to be suspicious of they're boyfirends and it doesn't show the role that guys are supposed to play if they want to keep a good relationship.
Also another thing that the stereo type leaves out is that girls can be...  

BluePod

Iham l sammich

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:03 pm
Stereotype's make me lol.
Not all guy's think about sex the very second they look at a girl.
Some guy's are like that, and it sorta disgust's me.
But there are alot of guy's out there who are all gushy and crap, but half of them are scared shitless to even talk to girl's. (Like me)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:00 pm
Gerbil_of_the_Vashness
wow. i didn't think guys looked at any thing but the boobs and butt. i know that sounds harsh, but i was told this by a guy one time:

"i would only date you for your boobs"

wow...
My current girlfriend I fell in love with before I even had seen her in all her beauty. I'm a very mushy wushy guy. Butterflies, feeling giddy, lying all night in bed smiling at the thought of her. I'd much rather cuddle with my Trisha in bed than to have sex with her.  

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items