Help catching Groudon/Kyroge

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

la faux pas

Witty Codger

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:33 pm
Hey, I'm having a really hard time trying to catch Groudon, and Kyroge in emerald. I have the masterball, but I want to save it for Latios or Latias. Does anyone have an idea of how I can catch them? I've had them put to sleep/paralyzed/burned/confused, but my ultra balls still don't catch them. crying  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:49 pm
False Swipe down to 1 HP, then sleep. After that it's all luck. Ultra balls would be the best things to throw. (I forget, does Emerald have Timer Balls or not?)  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

Kumi Katsuna

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:52 am
There r Timerballs But my that would take thirdy turns to make it like a Master ball(or so I'v been told) And Does Nintendo still give out the other part to The Eon pokemon after u get the first one? Cause u can only get one just by playing.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:13 am
KumiSuri8
There r Timerballs But my that would take thirdy turns to make it like a Master ball(or so I'v been told) And Does Nintendo still give out the other part to The Eon pokemon after u get the first one? Cause u can only get one just by playing.
Eon pokemon? (I can only think of the Eevee evolution Eon pokemon)
Oh, you mean Latias and Latios, the Psy Dragon pokemon.
You can only catch one, but I know that there are several people who would have numerous copies. I don't believe that you will be able to obtain the pokemon through a nintendo event. they're working on G4 right now. And I know for a fact that there are 3 legends taht people are craving (Shaymin, Darkrai, and Arceus)  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

Kumi Katsuna

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:05 pm
Eevee s the Evolution Pokemon. Latias And Latios are the eon pokemon. So yeah chiro, u gotta trade.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:53 pm
KumiSuri8
Eevee s the Evolution Pokemon. Latias And Latios are the eon pokemon. So yeah chiro, u gotta trade.
Yes, Eevee is the evolution pokemon. but the fandom calls Eevees evolutions the Eons. Jolteon, Vaporeon, Flareon, Espeon, Umbreon, Glaceon, Leafeon.
Latias and Latios are only called the Eon pokemon based on the Eon ticket, They are the Eon legends, but the Eon fandom mark was used since Red, Blue, Green, and Yellow. (and in Gold and Silver right afterwards.)
If you ask someone to name an Eon pokemon, they'll list the Eevee evolutions first, then they'll think about it and list Lati@s.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

Nadian
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:38 pm
Unfortunately, all I can suggest is to keep the Status on the legendary and keeping the HP low using False Swipe, admittedly quite a struggle since Rest will clear status and heal HP.  
"PPP" Peoples' Pokemon Place

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games