Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Flamed-fury

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXxRyerse43xXx

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:20 am
Name: Dylan
Sex: Male
Bio: When I was little my friend and I always believed digimon were real. Matt (jelloish pudding) and I thought we were always tai and matt, we beat up are brothers, tried to catch are dogs pretending that they were digimon. We loved digimon and now I guess when matt told me about this guild it lit up the child in me again.

Username: flamed-fury

Name: Dylan

Job: Student, Part time chef and lead guitarist

Abilities: Can cook extremely well for his age trying to take over his family's restaurant with matt and can play awesome songs on his guitar.

Equipment: A back pack that carries His digimons food, cooking supplies, books, a sac of food and spices and his electric guitar.

Appearance:
User Image

Personality: Dylan usually is pretty hardheaded he never thinks things threw and trys to us violence as a last resort even tho it usually is the opposite way but he is also a very kind person to I guess you just need to be on his good side

Biography: Dylan is a very close friend with Matt since they were kids. Their parents share the restaurant, tho it mostly belongs to matt's family. He is apart of matt's band as the lead guitarist.

Home: Orlando, Florida

Alignment: Good

Digimon:
User Image

First Encounter:
Dylan was flipping threw the channels at his house when he saw this weird ad showing two eggs the one disappear then the other came out of the tv and landed on Dylan's lap when he went down to show matt he had the other egg and then they both raised the eggs to be digimon but dylan lost matt when matt disappear and when he wished he could find matt he landed in the digital world  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:24 am
Digmon:
User Image  

xXxRyerse43xXx

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out