Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "IDT" Intelligent Discussion Threads!
whats with all the cybering in the towns Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

G0d_0f_R0ck

5,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:55 pm
c that works  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:33 pm
i gave up on towns because of it stare
when ever i go in i have at least 3 guys ask me sexual things
ugh so annoying but G0d_0f_R0ck's idea is good one, and is true i mean common what do they do with their lives? neutral  

gummyfrog

Korena_Love

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:12 am
I haven't been in Towns for awhile (it doesn't tend to agree with my computer), but the cybering is a huge problem that will most likely result in the removal of Towns.

When I first joined Gaia, way back when it was go-gaia, there was a section for dating ads and the like. Predictably it got out of control and the admins figured the best thing to do would be to remove it.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news like that, but it won't be that much of a surprise if history repeats itself.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:07 pm
Meh. I never really liked the towns anyway. When I realized what a problem all the cyberers are I gave up on it. It wouldn't really bother me if they removed it. As long as I can keep my house.

.... *sigh* .... but I agree with G0d_0f_R0ck; saying that cyberers are just people who can't keep hold of their girlfriend/boyfriend almost always shuts them up.

Hehe. Everywhere I go, I post a link to http://www.networktherapy.com/ and say that any cyberers out there should follow the link. That seems to keep them away too.  

aliasJaneDoe

"IDT" Intelligent Discussion Threads!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces