Submit

what the hell should i do
  go back to ur other school
  stay in the school ur at now
  other
View Results

light mother 5

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:47 am
look on the positive side, at least your making new friends on gaia! thats a start!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:53 am
ok so i think i might have a job which could really help me to meet some new people though im not quite sure yet i am still going through som technicallities (drug test, arientation, proof of social security ect.) ill keep u guys updated  

G0d_0f_R0ck

5,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

mattm1990

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:17 pm
lol.... i used to be a loner too, but i started to hang out with a bunch of people from my school because they were friendly. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:57 pm
What about malls, movie theaters, anything like that...? Those are good places to meet people. Even in your school, even if you go only one day a week, you could still find some friends there and just hang out on days other than the days your at school...
What say you?
"7  

Virtus Fierkin

350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

G0d_0f_R0ck

5,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:54 pm
well the nearest mall is like 20 miles away and i can't drive without an adult and the nearest thearter is like 10 miles away there is nothing to do in my town because it is run by old rich people who hate teens and i do have a couple friends at school but they live way out of the way so it's noot like i can see them on a regular basis oh and um yeah i live in fallbrook ca in case any1 is interested in meeting me yeah i no im desperate  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:58 am
This may sound really unhelpful, but you need to find a balance. You say you only go to school once a week, well then you should set aside a couple of days to find/make/hangout with friends. If you're a fraid your grades will drop, make sure you do your homework and studying first.

But you definately need both. Grades for better jobs, and friends for a healthy outlook. Don't let yourself get depressed just to get a great GPA.  

Katsura Zanshin

Eloquent Fatcat

11,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200

hey there cuppycake

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:07 pm
happiness is more important, definitely
I don't think people would want to remember you as dying as someone that wanted to achieve good grades- it's happiness
move!!!! heart  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:40 pm
i know exactly what you're going through, i had no friends when i first moved to a new school, and now i have a tons. it happens all the time, and im sure that you'll make alot of friends soon.
i think you shouldn't move back to your old school, because in my opinion, school/grades is definitely more important than having a healthy social life, because grades affect your record and your whole life, but you can make soooo many friends throughout your whole life, so grades are deinitely more important.
If you want to have friends, you've got to get out and start talking to people, thats how people make friends. if that really doesn't work out for you, then you could make friends online, and talk to them about your life or whatever. trust me, it really is not that bad. =D  

flavored pencils

1Die Romantic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:26 pm
People been saying happiness is very important and it is but its more important that you keep your education up.....entering college isn't as easy as one may suppose and paying for it is definitely worst...so keep up the grades and your still way too young.....friends will come along you just have to have some patience  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 3:18 pm
I'd honestly stay where you are now, because friends are just not worth it, they tend not to last forever, but grades have a great impact on your life, and I understand the whole correlation between friends and grades, the less friends you have the more time you have to focus, and it's crazy, but I think it's the fact that you don't hang around school often is probably why you don't have friends, and there's nothing wrong with being alone, but yeah it can be VERY depressing...  

Seergirl

6,150 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Fanmalita

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 12:09 pm
Well, and this is just my opinion but..

Whats the point doing really well in school when you end up wanting to kill yourself afterwards? No-ones supposed to feel like that, and I know that feeling, it's horrible. You said your old school was crappy, but now you've been through worse things, like how you're feeling, then maybe going back to your old school won't be so bad> plus you'll probably get all your friends back. Maybe your mood will improve and effect your grades at the old school for the better?

Because some people might say "Screw having a life, get good grades! Do what'll make your parents happy" but maybe you should focus on what makes YOU happy. And if you decide to stay, but get all upset about not having anyone to talk to, I don't mind being MSN buddies =P
Yeah, i know.. I'm a complete stranger who knows nothing about you =/  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces