Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
wolf4life13

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wolf4life13

Eloquent Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:03 pm
Username: wolf4life13

Name: Himiyuu Kamiya (Nick named Wolf)

Job: Student/ Assistant Aikido instructor at Uncle’s dojo

Abilities: Himiyuu is good at physical activities and martial arts but lacks the focus or interest to excel at most normal school subjects. He frequently has trouble with all of his classes except for science and prefers physical activity over school. He does however know a surprising amount about martial arts in general and anatomy. He is best trained in unarmed combat followed by stick and staff fighting. His only other talent is an ear for music and an eye for patterns though he himself is unable to play music or draw he can sing and dance with respectable skill. He is also used to cooking and camping out.

Equipment: Digivice, swiss army knife, backpack with paper, pen, ruler, six foot length of rope, and a lighter.

Appearance: Wolf is a relatively tall youth standing just under six feet tall with brown eyes and short black hair that accentuates his tanned skin. He tends to favor dark clothing but is just as often wearing blue jeans and a plain white t-shirt. There are some scars on his hands but few other remarkable features or marks.

Personality: Wolf has an erratic personality and despite often seeming kind and chivalrous because of his conditioning and disciplined training in martial arts. The truth however is that he has a cruel and power hungry personality that he hides from most others. His goal is always to increase his personal strength by any means necessary and he often uses acting to deceive any and everyone around him. It is only during an intense fight that his true nature is displayed by his cruelty and ruthlessness towards his opponent(s).

Biography: Wolf is from mixed parentage but rarely speaks of his mother and father though he communicates with them frequently. Due to tensions between him and his older brother he was sent to Tokyo to train in his uncle’s dojo and attend school. It is not known by most outside his family but the decision was a result of a sparring match between the siblings in which Wolf purposely broke his others arm during a throw. Before learning aikido from his uncle Wolf was trained in a combination of eagle style kung fu and karate though his aggressiveness towards his brother in the match made his family decide to force him towards a defensive martial art. For the past six years Wolf has worked hard to hide his bloodlust and improve his acting so that his family would not suspect that he hasn’t changed since moving. He is called Wolf even by family members due to the end of his first name and start of his last name sounding so much like Ookami. He usually introduces himself as simply Wolf as well.

Home: Himiyuu is a native of Osaka that has spent the last six years living with his uncle in Tokyo and lives in the apartment above the dojo.

Alignment: Loner: Follows his own path and only makes temporary alliances based on whims or his own benefit.

Digimon: 1. Demidevimon.

First Encounter: Wolf was attempting to finish his home work late on a Saturday night when he decided to meditate on the meaning of the math equations he was doing and fell asleep at the keyboard of his computer. The next thing he knew he was standing on an odd hill covered in blue and purple grass underneath an oddly colored sky. Wolf at first assumed he was dreaming and began to move through the area and saw a variety of unusual creatures. Yet it wasn’t until he was approached by a shadowy figure while moving through a small group of trees that he began thinking it was something more. The figure was demidevimon and he was asked what he thought of the world. His response was truthful and unusual enough to make demidevimon take an interest in him after which they begin to speak more on the digital and real world as well as their motivations. It was from this that the two realized they could act as good partners for one another and a key chain that Wolf carried suddenly altered into a digivice linked to demidevimon.

Extra Notes/Other: Motto: I want to overcome and dominate all obstacles by my own strength or guile.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:04 pm
User Image

Demidevimon my starter.

User Image

Devimon Demi's first evolution.

User Image
Myotismon, soon we'll have another mega.

User Image

Piedmon my first contest digimon.

User Image
Wormmon, thanks to Kira.  

wolf4life13

Eloquent Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100

wolf4life13

Eloquent Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:05 pm
Storyline: Allies/ Organizations.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:06 pm
More info on each of my digimon's backgrounds:

1. Demidevimon. Digivolved to Devimon

2. Piedmon.

3. Wormmon  

wolf4life13

Eloquent Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100

wolf4life13

Eloquent Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:07 pm
Favorite people to talk/ RP with:

Haven't been around long enough to start this up yet but it will start being filled out as I'm here.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:10 pm
Thoughts:

1/16/09 - Epiphany. Well as has always been my method in guilds, I take a few days to get my bearings and lay some ground work then a few weeks to settle in. Today I came up with my strategy for contests in this guild as well as how to handle digimon acquisition and development. I will definitely focus on getting virus types but there are useful aspects of having other megas as well. Especially RP wise. In truth my main purpose for being in this guild and any other is to RP. So with that purpose I will expand my power base and just have fun in the contests and everything on the side.

Question of the day: How long will the tranquility last?  

wolf4life13

Eloquent Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100

wolf4life13

Eloquent Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:59 pm
Now open to comments.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:04 am
Hi!  

Earthest

wolf4life13

Eloquent Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:22 am
Hello and welcome.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:29 pm
Thanks. Like the digimon. Peidmon, impressive. He's my second favorite digimon villain.  

Earthest

wolf4life13

Eloquent Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:03 pm
Yes, you can't go wrong with evil clowns that carry weapons. Piedmon, Joker, etc.

Honestly I was always partial to Devimon, though like most series digimon copped out on the villians by always making them either unable to take the hero's out while they were weak or preventing them from manipulating them for long.

Beelzemon is my all time favorite though.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:39 pm
Myotismon is my all time favorite. He just seemed more pure evil. He seemed to scare the digidestined more.  

Earthest

wolf4life13

Eloquent Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:50 pm
Earthest
Myotismon is my all time favorite. He just seemed more pure evil. He seemed to scare the digidestined more.

My main reason for liking Beelzemon is that he was a fighter. Many villains lose because they make their plans to complex or inflexible, he had no plan, he just wanted to fight and destroy. In many ways he was a pure incarnation of a single desire. Myotismon and Devimon were impressive for their coercive powers though.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:15 pm
wolf4life13
Earthest

My main reason for liking Beelzemon is that he was a fighter. Many villains lose because they make their plans to complex or inflexible, he had no plan, he just wanted to fight and destroy. In many ways he was a pure incarnation of a single desire. Myotismon and Devimon were impressive for their coercive powers though.

Sorry to join in the conversation.. but dude that is a great view.
Personally I'm getting tired recently of the cliched villian. As an example while playing kingdom hearts I wanted to kill the designer for bringing maleficent back.. I hate minor useless villians..
At least in digimon the villians have character..
I've personally always loved mummymon for his character.. and he actually died in an honorable way.. well sort of.

And yes I get what your saying and agree, alot of villians do unnecessary things that eventually cause there demise. EXAMPLE when cell first became perfect cell in dbz he could've destroyed the earth right there but he held the cell games instead. And after goku gave up he could've defeated every warrior there but he had to toy with gohan and turn him into a raging super sayain ascend which led to his demise.

Your view of beezlemon reminds me of kid buu. The instant he transformed he skipped the fight and blew up the earth, then went to each planet and blew it up in search of Goku and vegeta.  

ilinkzeldi

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff