Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CDCECI" Center for the Display of Creative Endeavors by Creative Individuals~!
So, my weekend project is...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fugit-
  -Snot
View Results

zfatal

Toothsome Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:46 pm
Building a working miniature model of a hanging gallows. I won't say I didn't procrastinate, because I always do, but in this instance, I had no choice. As if that absolved me of my other sins, however. I need to build it by Monday, however, since it is due at school on Tuesday. I have almost no mechanical aptitude, prowess, know-how, whatever....

So, I found this cool website. Completely informational. Well, actually, it seems more of a journal... I don't know. But it is helpful. I've decided I like this page. I'm also lazy. So I'm going to be trying to use this page.

And I have until we go out to the lake, where all the construction/building stuff is, to decide for sure.

So... now, to get to the point... if anybody would have any better ideas on how to go about this, I would surely appreciate this. The website address is

http://www.hawgleg.com/workbench_gallows01.asp

but here's a more convenient link. Mike's Workshop I don't know, but links just seem neater to me.

As said before, I have absolutely no mechanical aptitude. My skills, if you could call them that, are purely technological. Kids of Tomorrow, and all that.

Thanks for reading, if nothing else, and should you decide to help, whether with tips/advice or with encouragement especially, you'll find me grateful.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:21 am
No one wants to help...?

That's okay, I guess. I just figured people might have ideas. I personally think it's a fun idea, at any rate. Okay, it's Friday already... I'll leave for the weekend today or tomorrow....  

zfatal

Toothsome Fairy

"CDCECI" Center for the Display of Creative Endeavors by Creative Individuals~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games