Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!
Most Annoying Anime Character Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Misa=
  Insanely irritating!
  Not irritating at all!
  Poll whore!~ :D
View Results

lilmiyu

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 8:24 am
i would have to say misa too...she whines wayyy too much  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 2:21 pm
Naruto. Dude i don't believe it.
Rando from yyh. Him: do you like it! do you like it! yusuke: no i don't. R: do you like it do you like it do you like it! y: -.-*
Tyle- oh wait. We're talking anime. Nevermind! sweatdrop
Krillin from DBZ. He either dies or gets beat up in every other episode. Even the ones hes not in. For some odd reason I don't like him.  

Princessofgentlespirits

Beloved Shapeshifter

never-had-a-life-

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:17 am
azmaria form chrono crusade! my god.why couldnt she have died insted of chrono.and rosette.im glad she died.
misa:should have died.at times i liked her.overall .not.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:07 pm
wow, i'd have to agree with some of these... namely misa. I also wanna strangle a certain duck-haired emo from naruto.

but whom is most annoying? Beauty, from bo^7. she ANNOYS ME. she always has to have SOMEONE there to protect her. the only time she's any use is when she's possessed. and that's only in the manga! I know it's a parody anime, but COME ON! [/rant] ...I prefer the manga.

beylese

Spicy Egg

Dark Enigma 0

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:22 pm
If you count sonic X as anime, Cream must die.....she gets on my nerves.

And also, Ino from Naruto. Half the time, she's either not in it or doesn't have a major part.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:12 pm
Kuabara fromm YuYuHakusho
That blond chick from sailor moon
ChiChi from DBZ
Sakura AND Ino from Naruto  

Kitsune Voss

Liberal Shapeshifter

12,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

yummeh-applesauces

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:07 pm
I am not fond of Mikuru Asahina in the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, and I personally think Haruhi is somewhat annoying as well.

Ino and Sakura are super mega annoying, especially in the first season. I think Sakura got better by the second part, but I really just hated their guts at first. I mean, seriously, pinkie and blondie must get a life that doesn't revolve around Sasuke. Which brings me to Sasuke. Yeah, he just annoys me.

I agree that Misa from Death Note is very annoying. Very.

Now, I personally think Renge Hoshikuji (sp? sweatdrop ) is very annoying as well. The high pitched laughing? Every time I hear it I go, "Oh crap." *sighs*

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:46 am
*thinks* I can't only of random Bad guys/bitches who were lame and annoying. but can't remember their names, thankfully.  

Winnyao

Executive Anubis

Shirtless Husband

11,150 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:58 am
Sakura until Shippuuden, Sasuke especially in Shippuuden, Ino, Maito Guy, Neji until Shippuuden, Koga (from InuYasha), just about everyone in Sonic X.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:24 pm
I have a list of anime characters I hate.

1. Nia from Gurren Lagann. She's stupid. Pretty much the result of genetic experiments involving Osaka and Orihime.

2. Misamaru Yurika from Martian Successor Nadesico. She's loud, whiny, and SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER.

3. The entire cast of Inu-Yasha, because I freaking hate that show.

4. The entire non-Tuxedo Mask cast of Sailor Moon, because they're not Tuxedo Mask.

5. Rossiu from Gurren Lagann. I hate his guts. He is worthless, and the only living member of Team Dai-Gurren who did not participate in the final battle.  

Mad Haru

"FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games