Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "BTPO" Bumping Threads, Personal, and Otherwise
Yea, mini rant about nothings really. Need a place to vent.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

E
  I
View Results

DvnT

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:33 pm
This guy I really like. I really really do like him, but he's four years older and lives half a country away from me. He has no idea that I like him -from what I know- or he just refuses to aknowlege it. I'm just fine with this, but I just want him to know that I don't care what happened in his past. I want him to know that I forgive him, even if he can't forgive himself. I've come to terms with some of the most awful things one can think of, from best friends going suicidal to best friends being raped to having no reason for almost losing my Mother. Heck, how she's been acting recently, I may of well have lost her. I just want him to know that I don't care if he murdered someone, I know who he is on the inside, and that I care for him.

Hey
Not-Mr.-Stalker-Edward if your reading this, I want you to know that I don't care, and I can forgive you, and -I'm not pushing religion on you now but- I've prayed for God to forgive you as well. I just want you to know that.

Thanks for listening, whoever is reading this.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:57 pm
Bump  

Hendri_tanoto

boopsie girl

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:13 am
bump  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:38 pm
Bump  

Hendri_tanoto

boopsie63

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:42 pm
bump heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:13 pm
Bump  

Hendri_tanoto

Felix Rytes

Demonic Cat

8,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:09 am
Grrrrr, I really don't see why alot of people hate furries. It seems like everyone want to give you a cold eye or tie a brick around your ankle and drop you in the cold Atlantic. The pettyness of people is really starting to annoy me.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:13 am
Felix The Feline Ninja
Grrrrr, I really don't see why alot of people hate furries. It seems like everyone want to give you a cold eye or tie a brick around your ankle and drop you in the cold Atlantic. The pettyness of people is really starting to annoy me.

AMEN! That drives me nuts. D< People need to get more open-minded. It's not like we're all bestiality-freakos. We're regular people! And people don't get that!  

Lewn

Hendri_tanoto

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:16 pm
Bump  
"BTPO" Bumping Threads, Personal, and Otherwise

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out