Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ms Jenna_ Lee

3,000 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:58 pm
well alright to start off im bi (a proud bix3) so i have both a bf and a gf but my problem is i might be starting to like another girl...even though im taken and i just met her today...it just happened quickly and it might be just a crush but i donno>.< help?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:28 pm
Well, if anything, I think you should get to know the new girl (or a little more, if you're already friends.) But you should really stay with your current significant others, and don't ever cheat - I haven't ever experienced it, but the consequences are probably dire.

I dunno, just random thoughts. Sorry if I wasn't much of help, and good luck!

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

Ms Jenna_ Lee

3,000 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:38 pm
its alright it helped alittle bitx3 thankies and i know i should stay with them and not cheat but its kinda hard with being bi and having some bi friends flirting with you and giving hints that they like ya and you have to tell them that your taken>.< and having a girlfriend that you make small talk with (i know im terrible for saying thatDX) and thinking that the other might be better>.< i donno its just a mixed up craziness thats in my mind>.< but yah for now i will get to know her abit before i decidex3 (sorry for the rant i guess i just had to get that out)and thanks for the good luck thingx3  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:12 pm
Beautiful_Nameless_Soul
its alright it helped alittle bitx3 thankies and i know i should stay with them and not cheat but its kinda hard with being bi and having some bi friends flirting with you and giving hints that they like ya and you have to tell them that your taken>.< and having a girlfriend that you make small talk with (i know im terrible for saying thatDX) and thinking that the other might be better>.< i donno its just a mixed up craziness thats in my mind>.< but yah for now i will get to know her abit before i decidex3 (sorry for the rant i guess i just had to get that out)and thanks for the good luck thingx3

Not a problem. [:

and if you ever need any advice, theres a ton of people here in this forum who will be happy to lend an ear, including myself. [:

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

Ms Jenna_ Lee

3,000 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:23 pm
x3 thanks for that and alright thankies for listening infinity^^  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:20 pm
Beautiful_Nameless_Soul
x3 thanks for that and alright thankies for listening infinity^^

Yourwelcome. [:

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

Ms Jenna_ Lee

3,000 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:51 pm
x3 hey..it is considered cheating if you let the other girl kiss you just once?  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games